Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011 LastLast

Thread: Marlon Brown

Re: Marlon Brown

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Just as a few posters predicted... The Seahawks and Colts played tight man coverage on the 49ers and shutdown Boldin and company.
    Uh oh, you started it. Now a bunch of folks are going to jump down your throat defending Boldin and repeat that Ozzie made a huge mistake.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfish View Post
    Uh oh, you started it. Now a bunch of folks are going to jump down your throat defending Boldin and repeat that Ozzie made a huge mistake.
    Bring em on. The reality is Boldin can't beat man coverage. Especially when he's the biggest threat on the 49er's. He's going to get all the attention from the best corner plus some help from a safety.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Bring em on. The reality is Boldin can't beat man coverage. Especially when he's the biggest threat on the 49er's. He's going to get all the attention from the best corner plus some help from a safety.
    Correct. When Davis is in, I think both safties key him, the best corner goes man to man with Boldin and the front 7 go after Kaepernick. Forcing him to throw into double coverage at Davis, no separation with Boldin, or hand it off. That is why Gore was complaining when he wasn't getting the ball. Every defense should play this way against them. The Niner defense will have to shutdown an opponent to win...that will be difficult, especially if Willis remains gimpy from the groin pull and Aldon is out for sometime. See, the Rams can actually throw the ball and they played the Niners tough last year both times. I actually see the Rams upsetting them and then they are beat the following week by the Texans who will NOT let Kaepernick get outside and they will shutdown the running game and double up on Davis. Andre Johnson and Hopkins will have a good day as Schaub should have time to throw, just like Bradford will.

If the Niners go 1-4 to start the season, San Fran will have a minor melt down.

Jeff Zrebiec ‏@jeffzrebiecsun 5m
    Not practicing: Jacoby Jones (knee), Marlon Brown (undisclosed), Shaun Draughn (ankle), Ryan Jensen (foot), Pernell McPhee (undisclosed)
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

O shit, Brown not practicing???

Blog Entries

this is not good

Damn. Hope Deonte is all healed up cuz we're running out of pass catchers.

Since it is undisclosed, hopefully it isn't an injury.

Blog Entries

maybe the flu or something?

No signs of anything on Twitter.
    Hopefully excused.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

It's a neck injury according to AW.
    Can't link from my mobile.

@BigPlayReceiver

He's a rookie, they're making him clean the party bus.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell