Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Marlon Brown

The Chin picking the Ravens? Wow.

Re: Marlon Brown

Brown's big issue was injuries, not ability. If he can stay healthy, his ceiling is sky high.

3. Re: Marlon Brown

Quote Originally Posted by Darksouleyez View Post
    If they all pan out, we would be able to keep Jacobe doing what he does best, Kick Returns. itll be like what the Browns did with Josh Cribbs (which i think is 1 of the ONLY things they have done right in the past 10 years.)
    If all these WRs pan out, I would expect Jacoby to be gone. Not sure he comes back in any case.

Jacoby and his $4 Million cap hit are gone next year. Ravens will have big time cap issues next season and Jacoby will be considered a luxury that they can't afford.

Quote Originally Posted by organizedchaos21 View Post
    If all these WRs pan out, I would expect Jacoby to be gone. Not sure he comes back in any case.

Agreed...Jacoby is not under contract next year.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Smith is the guy I wished they locked up for longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfish View Post
    Smith is the guy I wished they locked up for longer.
    The good thing is we know Smith wants to be here. He's very modest (unlike Flacco) and that makes the chances of a hometown discount a little higher. Not expecting it, but I see him being more reasonable so that he can start here
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by runrayrun27 View Post
    The good thing is we know Smith wants to be here. He's very modest (unlike Flacco) and that makes the chances of a hometown discount a little higher. Not expecting it, but I see him being more reasonable so that he can start here
    Well if Torrey has something like a 7 touchdown, 600 yard and 35 catch postseason and Super Bowl MVP in his contract year, then we can see how modest he is.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    Well if Torrey has something like a 7 touchdown, 600 yard and 35 catch postseason and Super Bowl MVP in his contract year, then we can see how modest he is.
    Funny how that can change a guys perspective.
    -JAB

To attack Joe's character like that, is just ridiculous. Just got paid market value for the highest paid position on the team. There's nothing that tells me he is the opposite of modest, in my opinion.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2
    Facebook -> Craig.Ciurca
    Twitter -> @papa_ciurca
    Instagram -> @papa_ciurca

What is with the Flacco slam?

Ah-ha! I knew Skip Bayless had an account on here!
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver