Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 49
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The Land of Verdite
    Posts
    13,340
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Antonio Brown is not happy with Todd Haley.



    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfish View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but I seem to remember reading on the Steelers board that there was a strong sentiment to fire Arians similar to us and Cam.
    There was, Pittsburgh fans felt that the Steelers offense was not versatile enough. It was all WR screens, deep passes and Heath Miller. Although we always saw Ben make clutch plays, they never really scored the amount of points you would expect.

    The key difference is that Arians and Roethlisberger had a great relationship and if it wasn't for Ben and his style of play, they don't beat Arizona.

    Whereas Cameron and Flacco did not have a great relationship.

    But yes, both fan sentiments were eerily similar.
    "When questioned, the Elders explained that they were in search of magical powers. However, they're actually searching for the whereabouts of a certain ring. This ring is a legendary treasure that long ago was known to exist"




  2. #32

    Re: Antonio Brown is not happy with Todd Haley.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    The key difference is that Arians and Roethlisberger had a great relationship
    I think the other key difference is that they were fucking money on 3rd down and in the 4th Q. In critical situations, you just could not get them off the field. How many late drives did Ben and Arians concoct against us, to steal games at the end? Drove me crazy.
    (The worst was the game in Baltimore, maybe this was 2008?, where Santonio Holmes supposedly broke the plane.)

    That was the whole point of their offense: 3rd down and the 4th Q. Now they do nothing well.




  3. #33
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Toluca Lake, CA
    Posts
    1,058
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Antonio Brown is not happy with Todd Haley.

    Steelers stink on both lines. But, will beat Chicago in front of 5000 or more no shows. Apathy has set in.




  4. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    31,855
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Antonio Brown is not happy with Todd Haley.

    No way Pittsburgh beats Chicago.
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

    -Arnold Schwarzenegger



    Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com




  5. #35

    Re: Antonio Brown is not happy with Todd Haley.

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    No way Pittsburgh beats Chicago.
    I wouldn't be so sure. I think they have about the same chance as us beating Houston.




  6. #36
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    31,855
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Antonio Brown is not happy with Todd Haley.

    Quote Originally Posted by Haloti92 View Post
    I wouldn't be so sure. I think they have about the same chance as us beating Houston.
    I just a lot of mismatches there and Cutler seems to be clicking with their new TE Martellus Bennett. He was a huge signing for them.

    I watched the Stewlers Bengals game and after the half the Steelers just looked downtrodden. They were playing uninspired football.

    I think they don't believe they can win this year. They don't believe in Todd Haley and they are old and slow on defense.
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

    -Arnold Schwarzenegger



    Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com




  7. #37

    Re: Antonio Brown is not happy with Todd Haley.

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I just a lot of mismatches there and Cutler seems to be clicking with their new TE Martellus Bennett. He was a huge signing for them.

    I watched the Stewlers Bengals game and after the half the Steelers just looked downtrodden. They were playing uninspired football.

    I think they don't believe they can win this year. They don't believe in Todd Haley and they are old and slow on defense.
    The Bears just are not that good. They have played 2 home games so far. They barely beat the Bengals after a having a 3 to 1 turnover advantage and needing a dumb unsportsmanlike penalty at the end to seal it. They also just barely beat the Vikings by a single point at home in the last seconds of the game, while allowing 30 points. This is their first road game, it is a prime time game, and the Steelers are in must-win territory.

    In both the Steelers-Bears game and our game, the visitor is a tiny favorite in terms of the betting line. In both games I like the home team (though neither are anywhere near "locks")




  8. #38
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Frederick, MD
    Posts
    31,855
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Antonio Brown is not happy with Todd Haley.

    Quote Originally Posted by Haloti92 View Post
    The Bears just are not that good. They have played 2 home games so far. They barely beat the Bengals after a having a 3 to 1 turnover advantage and needing a dumb unsportsmanlike penalty at the end to seal it. They also just barely beat the Vikings by a single point at home in the last seconds of the game, while allowing 30 points. This is their first road game, it is a prime time game, and the Steelers are in must-win territory.

    In both the Steelers-Bears game and our game, the visitor is a tiny favorite in terms of the betting line. In both games I like the home team (though neither are anywhere near "locks")
    Fair enough.
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up, you have to drink beer.

    -Arnold Schwarzenegger



    Check out Fatherhood Rules - a blog site dedicated to sports, food, music, movies, and politics.
    http://fatherhoodrules.com




  9. #39

    Re: Antonio Brown is not happy with Todd Haley.

    Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Fair enough.
    Obviously I hope the Bears win.

    But I am not convinced it will happen. We'll see.




  10. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Toluca Lake, CA
    Posts
    1,058
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Antonio Brown is not happy with Todd Haley.

    Bears aren't good, plus have road game at division rival Lions next week equals loss.




  11. #41
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,401
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Antonio Brown is not happy with Todd Haley.

    Bears might not be that good but Pittsburgh sucks.




  12. #42
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Pasadena
    Posts
    10,126
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Antonio Brown is not happy with Todd Haley.

    Pitt has averaged like 9 points a game. The Bears are going to crush them.




  13. #43
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Behind enemies lines Shitsburgh
    Posts
    858

    Re: Antonio Brown is not happy with Todd Haley.

    I think the bears are soft, but Pitt isn't good up front. Forte will get his even in passing game, and the black unicorn Bennett will burn Troy for a pair of TD'S. Pitt best shot in this game is to let Wheaton fly and Ben throw it deep. But I think that o line is going to have big trouble with the bears. Turnovers will key of course.




  14. #44
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    over by the dental floss bush
    Posts
    17,948
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Antonio Brown is not happy with Todd Haley.

    Quote Originally Posted by Haloti92 View Post
    Obviously I hope the Bears win.

    But I am not convinced it will happen. We'll see.
    same here. I really don't know who to take in this game but Pitt at home, with their backs against the wall, I think they may find a way to survive this one. But I hope not
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!




  15. #45
    iggyman555 Guest

    Re: Antonio Brown is not happy with Todd Haley.

    peppers will destroy the rapist and piss wont be able to run the ball bears win by 3




Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Russell Street Report Website Design by D3Corp Ocean City Maryland