Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Antonio Brown is not happy with Todd Haley.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap200...ack-of-targets

So, the team's starting QB and best WR are both unhappy with the way Haley is doing things. Even Mike Tomlin was reported to have got into a heated exchange with Haley in during their home opener.

The Rooneys bucked their trend got too involved and now it's added to the issues with this team.
    Last edited by The Excellector; 09-19-2013 at 08:48 AM.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Re: Antonio Brown is not happy with Todd Haley.

I don't see Haley making it through the year. They need a scapegoat anyway

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

This will reach a crisis in December, at which point they'll fire Haley and bring in Cam Cameron.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by trailhiker85 View Post
    This will reach a crisis in December, at which point they'll fire Haley and bring in Cam Cameron.
    They're already running end arounds with Cotchery so they won't have to change much

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by trailhiker85 View Post
    LOL. I think Cam has about all he can digest running the offense down at LSU.

Blog Entries

Firing Arians was the dumbest thing they've done.

Everybody saw this coming except for, apparently, the Steelers. Bruce Arians has to be in the Arizona sun smiling his ass off.

It is not all on Haley. The front office has to take some of the blame. The draft picks they have used on the Oline just have not panned out. If the Oline is not good the offense can't be good.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    I agree. Under Arians the Steelers always had an offense that could come through in big situations. They didn't usually put up huge numbers, but it's the AFCN, where teams rarely ever do. Now they are just completely inept.

Quote Originally Posted by srobert96 View Post
    It is not all on Haley. The front office has to take some of the blame. The draft picks they have used on the Oline just have not panned out. If the Oline is not good the offense can't be good.
    I suppose you have to put that blame on someone... but it's not like the draft picks were bad because of poor talent assessment, and that type of thing. They just all got hurt over and over and over. Sometimes you just have bad luck. As far as Haley goes... that dude was a giant D-Bag from the start. We knew it when he was in Arizona and we saw it agin in KC. Now it's rearing it's ugly head in Pit. Players have hated that sniveling, snot nosed prick wherever he's gone. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad he's in Shitsburgh. I love the shitty production, infighting, and all around train wreck that follows him from team to team.

Blog Entries

The Steelers had a formula that worked. The Steelers defense would hold teams to two TDs while Ben would score three playing sandlot football. However, Ben would get hurt.

So, the Rooneys determined that in order to keep Ben healthy and, thus, increase their chances of winning, they needed to get rid of Arians, because they felt he catered too much to Ben and what Ben wanted to do, which was take risks.

Tomlin didn't agree and Ben didn't agree. Tomlin publicly kept a civil tongue. Ben rebelled almost immediately. The Rooneys overruled both of them and brought in Haley. Haley's quick passing scheme, combined with the Rooney's desire to get back to running the football more successfully, made this an easy call for the Rooneys.

That's pretty much where the good parts stopped.

Their RBs can't stay healthy and when they were healthy they took turns fumbling last year. They've invested higher picks on the offensive line, but they can't stay healthy either. Ben's not happy. Tomlin can't be happy. Now, we find out that Brown wasn't happy either. I actually think the system fits him, but without Wallace their to draw attention from him, it'll be tough sledding. Although he has not looked bad and can also line up in the slot.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    This