Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Re: Antonio Brown is not happy with Todd Haley.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I just a lot of mismatches there and Cutler seems to be clicking with their new TE Martellus Bennett. He was a huge signing for them.

I watched the Stewlers Bengals game and after the half the Steelers just looked downtrodden. They were playing uninspired football.

I think they don't believe they can win this year. They don't believe in Todd Haley and they are old and slow on defense.
    The Bears just are not that good. They have played 2 home games so far. They barely beat the Bengals after a having a 3 to 1 turnover advantage and needing a dumb unsportsmanlike penalty at the end to seal it. They also just barely beat the Vikings by a single point at home in the last seconds of the game, while allowing 30 points. This is their first road game, it is a prime time game, and the Steelers are in must-win territory.

In both the Steelers-Bears game and our game, the visitor is a tiny favorite in terms of the betting line. In both games I like the home team (though neither are anywhere near "locks")

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Haloti92 View Post
    The Bears just are not that good. They have played 2 home games so far. They barely beat the Bengals after a having a 3 to 1 turnover advantage and needing a dumb unsportsmanlike penalty at the end to seal it. They also just barely beat the Vikings by a single point at home in the last seconds of the game, while allowing 30 points. This is their first road game, it is a prime time game, and the Steelers are in must-win territory.

In both the Steelers-Bears game and our game, the visitor is a tiny favorite in terms of the betting line. In both games I like the home team (though neither are anywhere near "locks")
    Fair enough.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    Fair enough.
    Obviously I hope the Bears win. ;)

But I am not convinced it will happen. We'll see.

Blog Entries

Bears aren't good, plus have road game at division rival Lions next week equals loss.

Bears might not be that good but Pittsburgh sucks.

Blog Entries

Pitt has averaged like 9 points a game. The Bears are going to crush them.

I think the bears are soft, but Pitt isn't good up front. Forte will get his even in passing game, and the black unicorn Bennett will burn Troy for a pair of TD'S. Pitt best shot in this game is to let Wheaton fly and Ben throw it deep. But I think that o line is going to have big trouble with the bears. Turnovers will key of course.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Haloti92 View Post
    Obviously I hope the Bears win. ;)

But I am not convinced it will happen. We'll see.
    same here. I really don't know who to take in this game but Pitt at home, with their backs against the wall, I think they may find a way to survive this one. But I hope not

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

iggyman555 Guest

peppers will destroy the rapist and piss wont be able to run the ball bears win by 3

Steelers are going to play with desperation given their situation. The bears haven't looked great, but if you use the first 2 games of both teams as a barometer I just don't see the Steelers winning. Losing this game will be the coup de gras for their season in 3 short weeks.

Edit: Over on the Steelers board most are picking the Bears. That's a far cry from the blind homerism I'm used to.

And these guys still have to go to London. Hahahaha!

Blog Entries

I am going to take Chicago in this one. Desperation has already sat in, and done nothing. The Steelers finished third in the AFC North. That in itself should provide the urgency they need.

However, they really didn't start off this off-season well. You had an anonymous playing dissing Lamar Woodley's work ethic, their inability to hardly do anything in FA, the loses of Lewis, Harrison and Hampton from that defense.

They open up by laying an egg against Tennessee. No big deal, it happens, but only 2 points for most of the game. That was a concern.

A divisional matchup the following week. Andy Dalton was off for the entire first half and they still lost by ten.

Now, Chicago comes to town and I don't see an answer for Marshall. They'll keep Forte in check, but Chicago will score just enough, while Pittsburgh's offense turns the ball over.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore