Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Waller returning week 5

What roster move should the Ravens make when Waller is eligible next week? Curious to hear opinions.

Price?
    Canaday? I like this guy
    Carter?

what do you think makes sense?
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Re: Waller returning week 5

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    What roster move should the Ravens make when Waller is eligible next week? Curious to hear opinions.

Price?
    Canaday? I like this guy
    Carter?

Ursula raised the question of Is he returning?
    with 6 games in 1 year, he should have PS eligibility left

Price is not "needed" but depth at CB is always a premium luxury
    Canaday has played well
    Carter is ST (as was/is(?) Waller)

PS makes most sense if we can get him there.....
    Seven wheelchair athletes have been banned from the Para-Olympics after they tested positive for WD40

Blog Entries

I don't think the team will risk him on PS, he's great on special teams and the fastest TE on the team.
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Yeah...I would be surprised if they tried to sneak him onto the practice squad

Blog Entries

Waller is a good Special Teams player. Harbaugh is going to be reluctant to keep him off of the roster.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post

Price?
    Canaday? I like this guy
    Carter?

Forsett.

I think he will be on the roster and I'm thinking it'll be one of those 3 guys you said - Price, Cannady and Carter. Cannady has played really well on ST so I don't think it'll be him. If it's between Price and Carter, I think it'll be Carter getting cut.
    You guys wanna hear a funny joke?

DEAN PEES............That is all

Quote Originally Posted by JoeCool5 View Post
    Forsett.
    How would that impact them regarding the money they just gave him when they cut him, then resigned him?

Blog Entries

Two questions here: Who's dropped from the 53, and who's inactive on game day?

Assuming no one gets injured enough to head directly to IR, look to the game-day inactives list, which has been essentially the same through Week 3: Allen, Davis, Dixon, Doom, Henry, Powers, Urschel. Allen, Davis, Henry & Powers would be my candidates to vacate the 53-man to make room for Waller. I think Buck has PS eligibility & probably hasn't shown enough to entice another team into signing him to their 53-man.

Then the question is who's inactive if Dixon, Doom & Waller are all active come Week 5. My guess is Doom replaces Judon, Waller bumps Young, and Dixon will bounce some other DB. (If I were Shareece "Sheesh!" Wrong I'd be looking to step up my game bigtime this Sunday in an effort not to be that DB.)

JMO as always.

(Edited to delete extraneous verbiage.)
    Last edited by lobachevsky; 09-29-2016 at 06:40 PM.
    Tutto dentro lo Stato, niente fuori lo Stato, niente contro lo Stato. (Benito Mussolini, 9.XII.1928)

Everything according to The Plan, nothing that isn't in The Plan, nothing that contradicts The Plan. (Bisciotti/Oz/Harbs--the Natty BOH Troika)

Quote Originally Posted by HKusp View Post
    How would that impact them regarding the money they just gave him when they cut him, then resigned him?
    No idea. RavensSalaryCap could answer that question better than me.

Blog Entries

My guess would be one of the RBs. This syncs up with Dixon's expected return which makes one expendable. Who that is, I have no idea. I would guess either Forsett, who is done, or Allen, who they've not used. West is probably safe by virtue of being the only short yardage guy they have at present, although his spot could be in jeopardy if and when Taliaferro can return.

Quote Originally Posted by lobachevsky View Post
    Two questions here: Who's dropped from the 53, and who's inactive on game day?

Assuming no one gets injured enough to head directly to IR, look to the game-day inactives list, which has been essentially the same through Week 3: Allen, Davis, Dixon, Doom, Henry, Powers, Urschel. Allen, Davis, Henry & Powers would be my candidates to vacate the 53-man to make room for Waller. I think Buck has PS eligibility & probably hasn't shown enough to entice another team into signing him to their 53-man.

Then the question is who's inactive if Dixon, Doom & Waller are all active come Week 5. My guess is Doom replaces Judon, Waller bumps Young, and Dixon will bounce some other DB. (If I were Shareece "Sheesh!" Wrong I'd be looking to step up my game bigtime this Sunday in an effort not to be that DB.)

JMO as always.

(Edited to delete extraneous verbiage.)
    Too many teams have hurt RB's. Allen would get signed quick.