Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Are you Fired up for our Home opener - or maybe just a tad bit deflated?

How can I not be excited!

Look, I know some people here were oh so sure we were going to go up to Denver and kick their ass, but I consider those people over the top homers...I thought we could win, but some were just over the top with arrogant like confidence.

It sucked to lose the game like we did, but it's not the first time we've gone into hostile territory and got our asses kicked. Doesn't kill the season.

I'll be there tomorrow in 502 and hyped as ever.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

I been fired up since Monday night. This flame will never go out. My purple blood is always pumped living here. No doubt in ready, and excited to hear RavenNation at the Bank. The hell with the last week, it's week 2. A home game. A homecoming with the freaking Browns. Banner rising, purple love! Let the energy and force from RavenNation , let the dogs run wild and loose in the Bank!!! I'm freaking ready, always ready after each Monday and this is going to be a special feeling for me as defending champs. AGAIN!!! Purple Pride

"If you're in the area, don't have any other obligations, and don't mind going alone, there's about five sections in the 500 level and four in the 100 level that have a couple single seats available on Ticketmaster right now. I know this because I was so fired up for this game, I went looking for a ticket for myself on Monday, and scored.

Looking at it now, you can get in the stadium for just under $100, and no compromise to your fertility."

I honestly didn't need to know that thanks. LOL!! I know you said under 100 but, my wife would wonder why the fridge is empty, no gas for cars, and the lights are turned off.

Dang life. Always in the way. Heh.

Blog Entries

Fired Up! And right on cue here come the little boys from the factory of sadness
    World Domination 3 Points at a Time!