Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Terrific Ozzie article

http://mmqb.si.com/2013/09/12/ozzie-...timore-ravens/

Great read here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

Re: Terrific Ozzie article

That article lays out why The Wiz is the best in the business. Really great read. I enjoyed every word.

Blog Entries

Outstanding "read" for a man that I have 100% respect for... Bc

Blog Entries

good read Ozz is the best in the Biz, hands down..

Blog Entries

Great article. Thanks for posting.

If anyone is interested in this subject there is an America's Game on NFL Network that's about the Belechick years in Cleveland. You get to see a young Ozzie along with Pioli, Schwartz, Dimitroff, Savage, Mangini, Kokinis and even Kevin Byrne. It's very enlightening. They said that Bill was looking for another Bill. The only one who ever ended up that way out of the whole group was Ozzie.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post

If anyone is interested in this subject there is an America's Game on NFL Network that's about the Belechick years in Cleveland. You get to see a young Ozzie along with Pioli, Schwartz, Dimitroff, Savage, Mangini, Kokinis and even Kevin Byrne. It's very enlightening. They said that Bill was looking for another Bill. The only one who ever ended up that way out of the whole group was Ozzie.
    bouy Cleveland had it all at one point didn't they?

Cleveland ’95: A Football Life
    agree -a great show

:word

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    http://mmqb.si.com/2013/09/12/ozzie-...timore-ravens/

Great read here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Thanks for sharing. What a great article. I love the story about the dinner in 2008 when Ozzie said his friend Brian Billick took the blame for 5-11, but it was really his fault and a little the scouts. That was nice to hear about Brian Billick who I think belongs in the ROH. Ozzie will be there and so will John Harbaugh. We'll get to remember everyone in the Ravens organization who was responsible for this great run of success.

This article just hammers home how people need to relax and not jump all over this Super Bowl winning team one game into the season. I miss the old guys but embrace the new challenges we face. Its going to be an exciting year and we are in good hands for the future with Oz and his team.