Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: The Sad Plight of Mark Sanchez

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I'd rather keep Tyrod, but I could see him getting some looks from a QB starved team interested in the read-option.
    I wonder why Dennis Dixon is out of a job. Eagles cut him August 30th. I figured they didn't want to guarantee his salary for the year, and they'd bring him back after week one, but he's still out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Sanchez said he won the competition with geno smith.

LOOOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Saw that, it's part of his problem playing, he only believes what he wants to. Can't teach a player like that. Sanchez and rex will be somewhere else next year.

Blog Entries

Reports this morning are that Sanchez may be able to avoid surgery if his rehab works well. He wants to be available to help the train wreck of a team that Rex is driving these days.

After last night, I can see why. Geno Smith was rough.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

I don't know how a QB could have a worse outing than Smith had last night. completely lost.

If I were Sanchez (just sayin) I'd have the surgery and move on...this GM has drafted a QB for a reason

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I don't know how a QB could have a worse outing than Smith had last night. completely lost.

If I were Sanchez (just sayin) I'd have the surgery and move on...this GM has drafted a QB for a reason
    Well, if he goes on IR and hits free agency next year, what is his value? Vs if he comes back, shows something better than buttfumble, and hits free agency on an upswing?
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Well, if he goes on IR and hits free agency next year, what is his value? Vs if he comes back, shows something better than buttfumble, and hits free agency on an upswing?
    I would sign Sanchez as a backup.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    The new GM hand picked Smith, he's not going to let Rex pull him no matter how bad he plays. They can't go back to Sanchez anyway IMO.

The good news for Sanchez is he got a nice fat contract and if he manages his money well, he will have no pressure to play where he doesn't want to play next year

I also think they have completely mis used his talents. In college he was very mobile and threw a lot on the run, but the Jets completely abandoned that.

Not saying Sanchez is a great talent but a lot of times it's where they're drafted that determines success. I feel the same about Henne, guy really got a bum situation. Who knows how it might've worked out if he'd gone to a more stable organization
    I still say, to this day, that Chad Henne could've been another Big Ben had he went to the right team who knew how to get the most out of him.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by T-Sizzle View Post
    I still say, to this day, that Chad Henne could've been another Big Ben had he went to the right team who knew how to get the most out of him.
    I completely agree. He's been in a trainwreck since day one. I hope he has a good outing this week but he doesn't have much around him

I completely agree. He's been in a trainwreck since day one. I hope he has a good outing this week but he doesn't have much around him
    Henne has been in a complete mess his entire career. The Dolphins had Brandon Marshall, but Marshall at the time was being a huge headcase, and his focus was not on helping the team improve, only looking out for himself. And now he's with the Jags, and there's no need to explain that one.