Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: 2013 college ball

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    I wouldnt be opposed to another OT, buti like Wagner's potential at RT.

C, a slot receiver and another pass catching TE are priorities IMHO.

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2
    Not a lot of centers in next years draft.

Brandon Stork out of Florida State might be the best one...

Lots of receivers though. A couple if really nice TEs.

The good thing for Baltimore is there are about 5-8 quarterbacks that are pretty good and could be first rounders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    CJ Fiedorowicz.

http://draftbreakdown.com/players/cj-fiedorowicz/

He definitely looks like the one of the best and safest of the early top candidates.
    While not a nasty blocker, he's effective. Hands look enormous...10 inchers maybe.
    It's a bit funny seeing his big ass out in the slot, but he's an obvious match-up nightmare out there.
    A 6'1, 6'3, 6'4 and 6'7 4-wide set would be awesome.

UNC's Eric Ebron has the sweetest feet going. It's jaw-dropping how quick his jab steps are.
    He's very physical for a thin guy, blocks well we he locks up, and can motor, but those hands tho....sometimes he leaves them on the bus.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8ak0nS3HdM
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

It will be interesting to see how our perceived team needs change as the season progresses.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

CJ Fiedorowicz in the first, and Stork in the 2nd sounds good to me.

Blog Entries

Watching some youtube clips of EJ Manuel from last year at Florida, concentrating on Bryan Stork, very impressed so far. Anchors amazingly in pass pro, very strong at the point of attack, very strong upper body, actually reminds me a little of Max Unger.

I'd absolutely love...LOVE if Austin Seferian-Jenkins somehow falls to us.
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Blog Entries

63-0? The fuck is that?!!

You know, that really gets on my nerves. When somebody tells you something is a certain way, warns you it'll be proven true, and then you end up seeing it being proven without the slightest shadow of a doubt.

Well, that is what happened to Maryland.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Watching some youtube clips of EJ Manuel from last year at Florida, concentrating on Bryan Stork, very impressed so far. Anchors amazingly in pass pro, very strong at the point of attack, very strong upper body, actually reminds me a little of Max Unger.
    But but but...Stork is under 300lbs. How in the world is he going to handle the NFL!?!!!?!

:-)

Blog Entries

Colt Lyerla is another TE that I really like.

Lynch out of Georgia is another good one.

Blog Entries

But but but...Stork is under 300lbs. How in the world is he going to handle the NFL!?!!!?!

:-)

Haha, I was surprised at his listed weight, he looks a little bigger than that.

Hard nosed player that plays in a straight up man blocking scheme at Florida state, he'd fit in well as a Raven.

Honestly, watching the other rated centers, there isn't much after Stork (who as of right now is a high 3rd rd-low 2nd rd type prospect). The rest are likely to be 5th rd or lower type picks. Certainly not the strongest years for centers.

C and TE need to be addressed, as well as WR, that's for sure.

Colt Lyerla is another TE that I really like.

Lynch out of Georgia is another good one.

I want to like Lynch a lot more than I do. Huge target, but doesn't bring the aggression that I would like to see.
    Could be my "can't afford to draft another 'soft-ish' TE like Dickson again" bias though...
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    I want to like Lynch a lot more than I do. Huge target, but doesn't bring the aggression that I would like to see.
    Could be my "can't afford to draft another 'soft-ish' TE like Dickson again" bias though...
    I wonder if the Eagles would part ways with James Casey? I've always liked him.