Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Blog Entries

Re: not pretty in Pittsburgh

I feel pressure from Raven's brethren for the Bengals to pound Pittsburgh. But I like it. We need to stay focused.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    I feel pressure from Raven's brethren for the Bengals to pound Pittsburgh. But I like it. We need to stay focused.
    bengals are my survivor pick, bettter bring it

Blog Entries

We're on it! Who-Dey!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    I bet James Harrison is licking his chops to play against the Steelers this week. I wouldn't be surprised if he puts a little extra mustard on his hits this week, especially if he gets to Roethlisberger.
    Wow. I don't wish this, but man would it be poetic justice if Harrison were to knock out BR for a couple games.

Blog Entries

Well, you know Harrison is aiming for that.

The Steelers offense looked so bad and is so banged up right now AJ Green might be all the Bengals need this week.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

I too picked the Bengals to beat up on the Stillers.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    In my picks each week, I always look for the 'desperation' factor, like Georgia over South Carolina last week. When a team is backed against the wall and it's almost a must win, that's when they're dangerous.

I'm taking Cinci because they're clearly the more talented team and they're at home, but you have to believe Pitt is going to take risks and do everything to try and steal a win

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    In my picks each week, I always look for the 'desperation' factor, like Georgia over South Carolina last week. When a team is backed against the wall and it's almost a must win, that's when they're dangerous.

I'm taking Cinci because they're clearly the more talented team and they're at home, but you have to believe Pitt is going to take risks and do everything to try and steal a win
    So you think tomlin "might unleash" hell this week? Cause he needs to do something different then last week. To score only 2 points on a touchback caused by other team, and not score anything till closing minutes of the game was embarrassing. Hope they beat the stuffings out of each other and fill in more IRs for the next week. Should at least be a physical game from both teams.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lovefootball View Post
    So you think tomlin "might unleash" hell this week? Cause he needs to do something different then last week. To score only 2 points on a touchback caused by other team, and not score anything till closing minutes of the game was embarrassing. Hope they beat the stuffings out of each other and fill in more IRs for the next week. Should at least be a physical game from both teams.
    I dunno how they're gonna win a gunfight with a butter knife but I know they will be in bad shape if they start 0-2. I'm just saying they are likely to try unconventional methods - going for it on 4th, faking punts, who knows...

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

This could be a step in the right direction for the Bengals. The past two seasons, they've fought hard, but too often failed to close out games they should have won. This is a game that they should win, especially after the disappointment last week.

This Sunday will give us perspective on both Cincinnati and Baltimore.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

I agree on both points, EX. Be careful of the Browns too. They are sneaky. AFCN teams thrive on playing each other.

Mike Brown loves to beat the Browns, but he played it like a Super Bowl week when Modell was the owner.