Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Re: On to the Browns

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    By Ravens coaching staff I think it's really Caldwell. He was disappointing in Denver with the run, run, incomplete pass, punt scheme. Maybe he's evolved
    considering thats been the staple of our offense for the last five years maybe its hc philosophy... caldwell wasnt one for doing that at indy even the year manning was out

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    considering thats been the staple of our offense for the last five years maybe its hc philosophy... caldwell wasnt one for doing that at indy even the year manning was out
    Yeah, it's pretty obviously a Harbaugh thing, he's just really conservative.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leachisabeast View Post
    Yeah, it's pretty obviously a Harbaugh thing, he's just really conservative.
    No doubt this is true; he's made statements before about ball control and winning the time of possession

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

I may not have the defense to continue that philosophy is the only thing. Especially early on until they all gel

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by arnie_uk View Post
    I may not have the defense to continue that philosophy is the only thing. Especially early on until they all gel
    QBs yet to face:

Schaub, Rodgers, Roethlisberger, Cutler, Stafford, Brady...

IMO, I feel pretty sorry for the browns this weekend. Weeden is gonna get crushed. Oniel Cousins? Our pass rush will get to the QB this weekend. We will get sacks, pressure, and TOs. The O will be working with a short field.

What's the longest current win streak for one team over another? I know it's the Browns but they've eeked out wins against Pitt & Cincy here and there but we have them for 10 straight so far.

Quote Originally Posted by saintmatthew View Post
    What's the longest current win streak for one team over another? I know it's the Browns but they've eeked out wins against Pitt & Cincy here and there but we have them for 10 straight so far.
    We are tied with 10 wins in a row over the browns. We are tied with Denver, who also have 10 straight wins over the Browns. I wonder how many years there run entails. Our is five, but the Broncos don't play the Browns every year and only once in any year... I bet the Browns haven't beat the Broncos in like 15 years. lol.... And I doubt they'll end the streaks this year either.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RedSkins Fury View Post
    We are tied with 10 wins in a row over the browns. We are tied with Denver, who also have 10 straight wins over the Browns. I wonder how many years there run entails. Our is five, but the Broncos don't play the Browns every year and only once in any year... I bet the Browns haven't beat the Broncos in like 15 years. lol.... And I doubt they'll end the streaks this year either.
    The last time the Browns beat the Broncos was during the 1990 season and it was a 1 point win. Since the Broncos inception they have only lost to the Browns 5 times and that includes 3 of the first 4 games they played.

Browns always (try to) show up against "Art Modell's Ravens". Players and coaches know this, they need to be prepared....Browns play us tough. This could get ugly, no matter how bad they are or can be, I always take a division rival serious.
    ::Flacco Superstar::

Blog Entries

Their front 7 is pretty solid and even the backend is good. It's their offense that is the issue....

Blog Entries

Don't the Patriots have a streak against Buffalo, or did Buffalo end that a couple of years ago?
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore