Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Kenny Britt

Blog Entries

Re: Kenny Britt

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    They've just about had enough of him down in TN

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...er-kenny-britt
    Sure he is struggling, but damn, that's messed up to throw him under the bus like that in the media.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavingMad View Post
    Browns shopping Josh Gordon for a 2nd.

http://cleveland.cbslocal.com/2013/1...der-in-return/

Same division + cap situation = not going to happen here. But man, a tandem of Smith and Gordon would be great for Flacco.
    I'd pull the trigger on that one. Maybe not a 2nd, but a 3rd? He might just need a change of scenery. The Pats took a chance on Talib and that has worked out pretty well for them.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I also think Cleveland is trying their damnedest to get a top three pick in next year's draft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    They'll have plenty of ammo to work out something with a crap team that won't go QB like NYG or PIT.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ballhawk View Post
    Sure he is struggling, but damn, that's messed up to throw him under the bus like that in the media.
    Harbaugh called out Dickson last week. Coughlin did the same with Eli Manning yesterday. Coaches get fired all the time. I don't blame them for being frustrated because a player is not doing what he's paid to do.

Blog Entries

They have barely played him the last two weeks. Obviously trade bait.I've seen they want a third rounder. How about a 6th? He is a knucklehead with an injury history and only a few flashes of playmaking ability. Not that we need him now.

Blog Entries

We don't need him. The Ravens season depends on the o-line/run game. Fix that and they have a chance. Besides, they are already down two picks next year for Eugene Monroe.