Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kenny Britt

Blog Entries
    Some guy started a rumour a few weeks back that we were looking at Kenny Britt as a possible trade. At the time, Jacoby wasn't injured, and Britt has health concerns of his own. However, the trade could have a lot of upside if it worked out. Britt's cap number this year is low, so from a cap stand point, there aren't any issues there. He's a big dude with good hands, and could have been one of the top receivers in the league if it wasnt for his knee.

It's a little risky, and would probably take a 6th or maybe even 5th rounder. But at this point, we are pretty desperate, and I have no hope what so ever with what we have outside of Torrey and Brown now that Jacobys out.

Imagine the speed and athleticism/size of that trio,Torrey, Marlon, and Britt. I'd have thought you'd put Marlon in the slot with Torrey and Britt on the outside.

We could do with a TE too, anyone know of a viable option?

Blog Entries

Re: Kenny Britt

It's too late. No team makes a trade like that with the season starting. The Titans have their whole lineup set. They don't want and 5th round pick at this point. They want the player even if he is a pain is the ass. The coach and front office might not even be here to use that pick by the time the draft. This is win now time which is why trades except for bottom of the depth chart/league minimum types don't even happen in season

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    It's too late. No team makes a trade like that with the season starting. The Titans have their whole lineup set. They don't want and 5th round pick at this point. They want the player even if he is a pain is the ass. The coach and front office might not even be here to use that pick by the time the draft. This is win now time which is why trades except for bottom of the depth chart/league minimum types don't even happen in season
    This sucks but its very true.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Blog Entries

we know this aint happening, Gota hit it right on the nose.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Then make the trade for a player. I wonder if either Spears or Tyson would be enough to get Britt? The Titans are not going to resign Britt after this season anyway.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt1 View Post
    Then make the trade for a player. I wonder if either Spears or Tyson would be enough to get Britt? The Titans are not going to resign Britt after this season anyway.
    You don't know that.

A lot of folks thought the same about Dwayne Bowe and the Chiefs.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

I can't see them signing him. He's got knee and off the field problems. Add learning a new system and being a free agent after the season...no way

I would consider a TE even before a WR, but they will sign a WR in the next couple days according to reports that they are looking at them. I hate to say that is probably going to be Doss or Lloyd. I think that the rookie WRs will play an important role this reason. Additionally Deonte should be back in the not to distant future.

iggyman555 Guest

there is no WR/TE they can bring in (excluding trade) that will be better than what we have, i have accepted this and we have to go with our guys and hope they get better

Blog Entries

jesus please not doss that is all we need is another receiver who can't catch the damn ball.

Update

Kenny Britt ‏@KennyBritt_18 25m
    Looks like the Titans pullin that Jared Cook card .. Looking like this the last year ill be sayin #TitanUp .. So lets make it a Great year
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Quote Originally Posted by BigPlayReceiver View Post
    Update
    What does the Jared Cook card even mean?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.