Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Re: Injuries from last night?

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    Deonte Thompson needs to get his ass ready.

We had freaking Bernard Pierce on KR duty.

I can't believe we only rostered 4 WRs last night.

Dickson must have a permanent hand injury, because his entire career he has let us down.
    Ain't that the truth!!!

Ok I'll be the first to say it I think we should have kept either Laquan or D. Reed for special team both were good veteran special team players and reed could return kicks we had no back up for Jacoby. I think they let too many of our veterans go on special teams that was our problem in 2010 when we had too many young guys.

Blog Entries

Any word on Jacoby? He is crucial to our lineup.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    It really got bad when Oher left we have nothing behind him hope its not serious he was walking around. Jones looked worse.
    Slide KO over to RT and put Ried in at LG? Might be our best option.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ballhawk View Post
    Slide KO over to RT and put Ried in at LG? Might be our best option.
    Reid next to Gradkowski seems like a recipe for disaster, especially in the running game. Wouldn't mess with the interior. If anything I'd put Reid at RT and see how that goes. If we have to keep someone in to help on the right side, that'd be preferable to me vs. not being able to run the ball at all.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Bhcforlife View Post
    Reid next to Gradkowski seems like a recipe for disaster, especially in the running game. Wouldn't mess with the interior. If anything I'd put Reid at RT and see how that goes. If we have to keep someone in to help on the right side, that'd be preferable to me vs. not being able to run the ball at all.
    I was about to say..gino is fuckin horrible! He gets pushed around or on his back imagine him and reid? This shit is just ridiculous now no fuckin good acquisition for Joe this offseason we keep using patch work to get by on offense. Undersized center who gets fucked up by denver Dline which is not that good, he gotta face Show me what you got raji, wilfork too? Its gonna be a long season..

From Rotoworld-

ESPN's Adam Schefter reported on NFL Insiders Friday that RT Michael Oher escaped Thursday's game with a routine ankle sprain.
    Schefter suspects Oher will play in Week 2, with his chances increased by the fact the Ravens have extra time off following a Thursday opener. Baltimore's offensive line play declined noticeably with Oher out of the game, and replaced by rookie Rick Wagner. The 0-1 Ravens will host the Browns in Week 2. Sep 6 - 3:26 PM

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Don Frye View Post
    From Rotoworld-

ESPN's Adam Schefter reported on NFL Insiders Friday that RT Michael Oher escaped Thursday's game with a routine ankle sprain.
    Schefter suspects Oher will play in Week 2, with his chances increased by the fact the Ravens have extra time off following a Thursday opener. Baltimore's offensive line play declined noticeably with Oher out of the game, and replaced by rookie Rick Wagner. The 0-1 Ravens will host the Browns in Week 2. Sep 6 - 3:26 PM
    Thank you sweet baby Jesus!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    I was about to say..gino is fuckin horrible! He gets pushed around or on his back imagine him and reid? This shit is just ridiculous now no fuckin good acquisition for Joe this offseason we keep using patch work to get by on offense. Undersized center who gets fucked up by denver Dline which is not that good, he gotta face Show me what you got raji, wilfork too? Its gonna be a long season..
    Gradkowski's brother was our backup QB. When he went to Pittsburgh a curse was put on his entire family. A goat will be required to lift it.
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    Gradkowski's brother was our backup QB. When he went to Pittsburgh a curse was put on his entire family. A goat will be required to lift it.
    Lol just freakin great!

@RavensInsider: Ravens wide receiver Jacoby Jones sprained his medial collateral ligament, league sources confirm. Team plans to look at receivers

Quote Originally Posted by Navaneeth View Post
    @RavensInsider: Ravens wide receiver Jacoby Jones sprained his medial collateral ligament, league sources confirm. Team plans to look at receivers
    Not good, but definitely could have been worse.

He likely will be out for a month or so.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.