Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

"They Hate us!" mode in full swing.

Why is Espn and NFLN running, "If Flacco doesn't make that throw." segments?

Would they have done that for any other team?

Theyre still simmering over the fact that they didn't get their Pats vs BroncHoes AFCCG. This game reminds them of that fact.

Re: "They Hate us!" mode in full swing.

Quote Originally Posted by dscola31 View Post

Would they have done that for any other team?
    Probably.

Who gives a shit? We won.

Maybe someone should tell ESPN that he did make the throw?

Quote Originally Posted by OhThePossibilities View Post

Probably.

Who gives a shit? We won.
    This plus 100

I never understood why people comment in threads they don't give a shit about.
    Things that make you wonder.

Quote Originally Posted by dscola31 View Post
    I never understood why people comment in threads they don't give a shit about.
    Things that make you wonder.
    He was merely sayin that comments on ESPN aren't worth gettin overly pissed about. I know for a fact Chris Berman and Ron Jaworski are both pro Raven....then you've got guys like Skip Bayless, Merrill Hodge and "Stink" that hate on us. (one a former Steeler, the other a former Bronco)...... not a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by TCmofo View Post
    He was merely sayin that comments on ESPN aren't worth gettin overly pissed about. I know for a fact Chris Berman and Ron Jaworski are both pro Raven....then you've got guys like Skip Bayless, Merrill Hodge and "Stink" that hate on us. (one a former Steeler, the other a former Bronco)...... not a big deal.
    Actually, until the end of this past season, "Stink" was pro Raven for a good while.
    "A linebacker's job is to knock out running backs, to knock out receivers, to chase the football." - Ray Lewis

Haven't seen anything like that on ESPN but the NFLN one is pretty funny. It wasn't a "hate" on the Ravens at all.

It was discussed at length in an earlier thread.

I'd get mad if only for the fact we have a ring out of it.

Have they kissed it yet?
    Self appointed Ravens SuperFan in the southern hemisphere/New Zealand.

Blog Entries

If Flacco doesn't make that throw, then he throws a 13 yard sideline pass to Boldin for a 1st down. That is followed by another 15 yard sideline to Boldin. Then he hits Pitta down the middle for 20. They spike the ball and take several shot in the endzone before Jacoby catches the tying TD pass.

At this point ESPN is airing, "What if Joe Flacco didn't have Anquan Boldin and Dennis Pitta?"

Quote Originally Posted by ERey View Post
    If Flacco doesn't make that throw, then he throws a 13 yard sideline pass to Boldin for a 1st down. That is followed by another 15 yard sideline to Boldin. Then he hits Pitta down the middle for 20. They spike the ball and take several shot in the endzone before Jacoby catches the tying TD pass.

At this point ESPN is airing, "What if Joe Flacco didn't have Anquan Boldin and Dennis Pitta?"
    Right. As if the game was over at that point. I feel the same way about the superbowl as well. Joe would have drove down the field on the 9ers.

Then you have the, "If Rice didn't make that 4th and 29, the Ravens don't make the playoffs!" crowd. So uninformed.