Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Ravens Sign Guard

My guess is this is why:

NEGATIVES: Lacks footwork and ability in space. Not light on his feet or effective in motion. Does not play with great balance or body control.

But for our village idiot Chris Foerster, he is a gem of a find!

I noticed that when Musa got the ball, he hit the hole hard and fast and got close to 7 yards on each of his 2 carries. Musa needs more snaps. I think the Jamal train is heading for a derailment.

I heard on Billick's radio show last night this guy was at Northwestern the same time his daughter was, so he kind of knew who he was.

Chris Foerster is the problem with our line, did anyone else notice that after he was booted out of Miami, how their line went from one of the worst in 04 to one of the best last year. Why the hell did Billick bring the guy here? Our line has gotten worse since this guy arrived, it's the schemes stupid!!

My youngest son Kyle w/ Michael Phelps after the Browms game 12/24/11

Season Ticket Holder Since 96,
    Loud, Proud & Purple in Section 504. GO RAVENS, all the way to Indy for the Lombardi!!!

Southeast England,where the only Raven flag flutters.

Why the hell did Billick bring the guy here? Our line has gotten worse since this guy arrived, it's the schemes stupid!!
    I at least remember the days when we were good at run blocking.
    Now we cannot even do that right.The O'line gets no push whatsoever.Someone needs to light a fire up their backsides and play with some nastiness.Zeus had maybe a bit to much of that grit.But at least he
    brought some aggression to the line.
    Put the smile back on your face.This is a 60 minute ball game.

Quote Originally Posted by PARavensJeff View Post
    Chris Foerster is the problem with our line, did anyone else notice that after he was booted out of Miami, how their line went from one of the worst in 04 to one of the best last year. Why the hell did Billick bring the guy here? Our line has gotten worse since this guy arrived, it's the schemes stupid!!
    A. Foerster was not their Oline coach.

B. Look at their line this year.

c. As long as the line is populated with cement shoed old guys on not certain if he is to blame. Jason Brown has the first real potential to show the fruits of the Foerster labor. I sure wish there were a way to start two left tackles, as Terry would be much more adequate on the field then Pashos. It may sound counter productive, but I think that our line would perform better as a whole with JO at RT. With Jason Brown being thrust into action, I'm glad we won't be seeing that just yet however.