Blog Entries

Just finished FFL Draft. I gots Ravens

I just had a strange Fantasy Football draft. I now own Joe Flacco, Bernard Pierce and the Ravens D.

What is wrong with me? Is there a cure for this? #Ravenmania
    Let Joe Cool lead the way 😎

Re: Just finished FFL Draft. I gots Ravens

I grabbed ravens D in 6 different leagues, and ray rice too.. Got laughed at for grabbing the defense in some leagues.. If only they knew of the terror the defense will bring :p

Blog Entries

i stayed away from homer picks, but took Dickson with the last round in the draft as my TE backup. Feel like he was WAY undervalued with his hamstring injury.

Two years ago, I took Dickson over Pitta when my heart said take Pitta...I screwed that move up pretty bad
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Feeling you, CincyCat - I picked up AJ Green, Giovanni Bernard, and Gresham.

To add imprudence to my feelings of uncleanliness, I also have LeSean McCoy, so my Week 12 lineup will probably include:

At least I added Marlon Brown after the draft to try to get right with the Football Gods.

BS
    Last edited by BlackSunday; 09-04-2013 at 03:20 PM. Reason: Added Marlon Brown sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by CincyCat View Post
    I just had a strange Fantasy Football draft. I now own Joe Flacco, Bernard Pierce and the Ravens D.

What is wrong with me? Is there a cure for this? #Ravenmania
    For shame!

In 1 of my 3 dynasty start-ups, I took NE 's Vereen, Ridley and their TE Zach Sudfeld. Grabbed Torrey, DSmitty and Tucker to offset the stomach wrenching puke.

I have no one from CLE or PIT in any league. I took CIN WR Jones very late...oh and Geno Atkins... separate teams, those two.
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver