Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1213141516 ... LastLast

Re: Game Thread, Pre-Season 4 - St. Louis Rams

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I think he is the real deal. He played really well last pre season too.

I think he could do pretty well running with the ones. Hopefully it doesn't get to that though.
    I've been a big Rainey fan. I was referring to other posters who called him a preseason wonder. The guy can flat out ball.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    Some may not want to say it, even though they are thinking it, I'll say it. If anybody thinks that Jacoby Jones stands a chance as the #2 for the entire season with Brown and Mellette, they are kidding themselves.
    Brown and Mellette look like natural receivers. Very smooth and fluid in their routes and have natural hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Blog Entries

I'm seeing those two run better routes than Jones ever did. I'm seeing body control. I'm seeing contested catches. I'm seeing hands catching. I'm seeing physicality getting off of the jam. I've hardly seen any of that from Jones.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

Some may not want to say it, even though they are thinking it, I'll say it. If anybody thinks that Jacoby Jones stands a chance as the #2 for the entire season with Brown and Mellette, they are kidding themselves.
    They've already said that they are going to limit Jacoby's offensive snaps so he can be back there for returns. Just like last year Jacoby is going to do well in the role he has for this team and that won't be the #2 receiver.

Omar Brown, Chykie Brown, Arthur Brown, Marlon Brown. Damn.

I'm seeing those two run better routes than Jones ever did. I'm seeing body control. I'm seeing contested catches. I'm seeing hands catching. I'm seeing physicality getting off of the jam. I've hardly seen any of that from Jones.
    Your hatred of Jones has really gotten out of hand. Like GOTA said, Jones thrived in both the receiver and return role he filled for the team last year.

Thanks for all the comments, guys. I'll watch the game delayed, looking for Brown Mellette (sp), Rainey, Gaines, and Wagner. We had a great draft.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Brown and Mellette look like natural receivers. Very smooth and fluid in their routes and have natural hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    Agreed...there will be those on here arguing about it being against scrubs, but talent is talent.

Bobby Rainey with two tds and a tackle on special teams. Who does that?

Quote Originally Posted by wvraven View Post
    Agreed...there will be those on here arguing about it being against scrubs, but talent is talent.
    That's how I feel about Rainey.

Quote Originally Posted by celticrob View Post
    Bobby Rainey with two tds and a tackle on special teams. Who does that?
    A raven.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by s.r.genovese View Post
    Your hatred of Jones has really gotten out of hand. Like GOTA said, Jones thrived in both the receiver and return role he filled for the team last year.
    That's not what Marlon Brown and Aaron Mellette told the sword was going to happen this year.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore