Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: OT - Madden 25

Re: OT - Madden 25

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    I'm confused. How much extra was the NFL Sunday ticket? Is it really 100 dollars for both the game and Sunday ticket? It's got to be more than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tottenham Raven View Post
    Nope, $100 for the Anniversary Edition and Includes the whole 2013 Season of NFL Ticket. You don't even have to have a Direct TV subscription. Basically the game will include a card with a code and you can watch on you Computer, Tablet or other handheld devices. You can only get it off of Amazon.com and they supposedly have limited quantities. I reserved mine last month, should be here in a couple days.
    Great deal in my opinion. Esp because I haven't bought a Madden game since Ray was on the cover. '05?

I plan on playing the NFL ticket on my computer and streaming it to my flat screen.

http://www.amazon.com/Madden-Anniver...25+anniversary

Picked it up today and am now playing it just to get a feel for it, pretty solid.

Although I will say whoever thought the camera angle needed to be zoomed out to the noose-bleeds should be tarred and feathered; Glad I could fix it.

Madden 25 is cool. Add me on PSN: dreighton_666

Blog Entries

I am absolutely disgusted that Joe Flacco still looks like a fuckinh abhorrent, slug-like behemoth on the game. Tom Brady and Peyton Manning it looks like they went and brought Gustav Corbet back from the dead to help make the models look as realistic as possible, yet Joe Flacco the SUPER BOWL MVP after five damn years they STILL have made no effort on him at all!

Everyone at madden is terrible at their jobs, and at life.

Blog Entries

Actually, I'm playing against the broncos now, and it looks like they went back and redid Peyton Manning and now he looks terrible. He used to look almost like he did in real life, now he looks like some sort of demented lab experiment. Of course madden would go back and "improve" a player model and make it 5 times worse. I've never seen a company make so many "improvements" that objectively make the game worse. Remember when back in like, Madden 2001 you could choose the EXACT weather you want? Oh, well sometime around 2010 they thought it would make the game better if they have you 6 choices. Clear, overcast, windy, rainy, snowy. Disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by PurpleApocalypse37 View Post
    I am absolutely disgusted that Joe Flacco still looks like a fuckinh abhorrent, slug-like behemoth on the game. Tom Brady and Peyton Manning it looks like they went and brought Gustav Corbet back from the dead to help make the models look as realistic as possible, yet Joe Flacco the SUPER BOWL MVP after five damn years they STILL have made no effort on him at all!

Everyone at madden is terrible at their jobs, and at life.
    Flacco still looks like Nic Cage?
    Self appointed Ravens SuperFan in the southern hemisphere/New Zealand.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by admartian View Post
    Flacco still looks like Nic Cage?
    Holy shit I am like, really stoned right now... So now, I'm playing madden, and Flacco's head just flat out turned into nick cage. That's all I see now. Nick cage. He transformed into nic cage and it is now only nic cage I see on the television. Wow! Talk about bittersweet.

Blog Entries
    GTA V looks fucking awesome

Blog Entries

I'm waiting for next year when it's developed for the new systems and not just imported from the old gen.

Got the game yesterday, it's not much of an improvement on last year, but it's football, and it's fun to play with friends.

The DirectTV deal is insanely good. Very happy about that, and I like many others will be streaming to my TV. Honestly, that was the main reason I got it, otherwise I would have stuck with Madden '13.

ADDITIONALLY, Amazon trolled me hard this morning, with this.

The Amazon Video Games team thanks you for purchasing “Madden NFL 25” for Xbox 360. Your purchase has qualified you for the Pittsburgh Steelers Franchise Pack. This gives you access to Art Rooney Sr.*, Rod Woodson, and Franco Harris for use in Connected Franchise and Madden Ultimate Team. (*Art Rooney Sr. is only available for use in Connected Franchise.

Great, as a Ravens fan, what more could I possibly ask for.....

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    I'm waiting for next year when it's developed for the new systems and not just imported from the old gen.
    Hopefully when they release XBox One/PS4 they'll have enough time between November (anticipated release) and August to develop Madden/NCAA into solid games.

Madden 05 when XBox 360 came out was effin garbage.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.