Thread: Lot O

Lot O

So my buddy's sister company is in Baltimore, and hooked us up with something and I thought I would get your thoughts on it.......

He got us wristbands for Lot O with CBS. He said it has free food and beer. How is that lot?

Re: Lot O

I read this on Lot O, but figured I would get your viewpoints:

Hardcore Fan Lot

While there is no shortage of die-hard Ravens fans sprinkled throughout every lot, Lot O carries the most famous fanatics with tailgating profiles like “Fan Man” and the “Bus Boys” – who are a regular and much-anticipated appearance every game. After a “victory” tour around the stadium and nearby tailgating areas to pump up fans and scare visitors into a quiet submission, the infamous Fan Bus arrives back to Lot O to get the party started. Another benefit of this lot is that it contains plenty of spaces, which is a big plus when considering the crowds that form when trying to take pictures of such fanatic sightings. Rumor also has it that Lot O has enlisted off-duty police to patrol the lot and prevent theft. While certainly a perk, a smart tailgater always plays it safe by never leaving valuable gear unattended or heading to a game without packing up first.

I tailgate across from Lot O. It's no different than any other lot. And you can pay to park there. I think it's $40 or $50 per game. My lot is $30, right across the railroad tracks from Lot O. If you've got a wristband hookup, use 'em!
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

What is the date of the posing? Fan Man did park there when CBS had the Lot but to my knowledge he has moved to the Indusco Lot on Hamburg Street, or the Lot under Russell Street now that the Ravens control the Parking. It is $ 40 per space, on a first come/first serve basis. Those of us who regularly tailgated there for years scattered to other spots this year.

If you have free anything, go for it.
    Captain Offense

Thanks for the responses. This is for the 10/13 game.

Do they limit you to tailgating 4 hours ahead of time? Or is it whenever? I thought it was an NFL rule that you could only park in stadium lots 4 hours ahead of time but in Tennessee we were allowed to 6 hours ahead of time.

Is it crazy getting into the lots or what is the procedure? KC was nuts, when they let the lines in people were jumping over medians in the lots, cruising around cars, chaos.

It varies from Lot to Lot, but it can be five hours in some and four hours in others. If you are early, it is not as much of a problem. You just have to know the route to get into the lot without getting caught in a mess or being re-directed.
    Captain Offense

Lot O is a stadium lettered lot, but it is not administered by the Ravens. You may find what we had in the temporarily shuttered Lot J: attendants not showing up until 9 am, but nothing to restrict you from entering earlier on your own. (If they find you at 9 am and start yelling at you, just tell them that Mista T sent you there. and that he said it was OK.)

btw & OT: We know a pair other-than-fanatical Packers fans visiting Baltimore from Wisconsin who would like to get info on your pep rally, please & thank you.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).

Quote Originally Posted by Mista T View Post
    Lot O is a stadium lettered lot, but it is not administered by the Ravens. You may find what we had in the temporarily shuttered Lot J: attendants not showing up until 9 am, but nothing to restrict you from entering earlier on your own. (If they find you at 9 am and start yelling at you, just tell them that Mista T sent you there. and that he said it was OK.)

btw & OT: We know a pair other-than-fanatical Packers fans visiting Baltimore from Wisconsin who would like to get info on your pep rally, please & thank you.
    HAHA, thanks for the heads up!

Tell them to check the Packers Everywhere website for info on the Pep Rally. Or if I remember I will let you know. I couldn't find details on it, so I am not sure exactly where it is being held. They usually set that right around when the season starts so I am waiting!

And wouldn't you know, my lot is right next door. You'll definitely have to find the RSR Posse, share a beer and a little pre-game football talk/banter.

Quote Originally Posted by GirlsKickButt View Post
    And wouldn't you know, my lot is right next door. You'll definitely have to find the RSR Posse, share a beer and a little pre-game football talk/banter.
    For sure! We love nothing more than those two things. That is what we will be doing from Wednesday through Sunday so if anyone is looking for some day drinking we will be chilling out at sports bars Thursday, Friday, and most of Saturday. Love it.