Rex Ryan makes huge mistake

http://espn.go.com/new-york/columns/...y-mark-sanchez

So whats the over/under on when Rex is fired this season? Week 10.5?
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Re: Rex Ryan makes huge mistake

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpAOL7OofSE

Check out his meltdown.

Isn't it Trap who thinks this guy would've been a better HC for us than Harbs?
    Master of 'Gifs for dummies'

"The world called for wetwork, and we answered. No greater good. No just cause." - Kazuhira Miller

Yeah that was pretty stupid putting your highest paid QB in with the 2nd stringers... He's got to be out of a job after this season unless some miracle happens up there.

We're talking about this in the Around the League thread on the main page.

Yes, Trap thinks this guy is better than Harbs.

I like the bit of sarcasim Rex put into the interveiw by turning sideways but, not really a meltdown. Denny Green or maybe a Mike Ditka could be classed as a meltdown. I think he did pretty good pointing out how annoying the media could be IMO.

It's sad to see Rex in where he's at now. You'd want to wish him some good fortune when he left here but, those the riegns he took when he signed up.

Sure, the media can be annoying. We've all seen that. But no one is responsible for Rex's situation except Rex. From Day 1 in New York he did everything he could to paint an enormous bull's eye on himself.

Blog Entries

Rex Ryan is a great defensive coordinator, not so much a head coach. Completely different skill set for both positions. Steve Bisciotti and Ozzie knew this, but apparently the Jets did not.

Rex has been a hoot for the Jets fans and media. He has given them plenty to talk about. How ever, his players are suffering due to his ego and inability to be a good HC. The Ryan name in football definitely will be used for future reference on up and coming coaches who run their mouth, but always make bad decisions. Don't feel sorry for old rex, he brought on himself with his mouth.

Based on his decisions with staying with Sanchez, not playing Tebow at QB, among others, I don't understand how Jets' ownership hasn't fired him already. Unless they have some extraordinary confidence in Rex that I am not aware of, I don't get it.