Page 13 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1112131415 ... LastLast

Re: Everything Guns (Part 2)

Man holds carjacker at gun point until the police arrive, gets a handshake from the cops ....

http://m.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/m...-police/nmL4Z/

Made another purchase today. I am converting my Glock 19 into a carbine ....

http://www.amazon.com/Arms-Accessori...rds=roni+glock

I will also thread the barrel so it will accommodate a silencer. Should be rather fun at the range!

Texas just approved the open carry of handguns and concealed carry on public college campus'.

Thanks HR for pointing this thread out. Never ventured out of the Ravens side. Ill be back to post all my goodies :) they round out with a M4, personal not the one in the armory on base lol, I have a legit AK47 Czech made, Mossberg Combat Shotgun, Benelli over under 20g(my bird gun), Feather AT9( shaved sear fully auto withattached suppressor), handfull of hunting rifle. 2 model 700s withheavy barrels and Unertyl scopes( similar to the M40a1 Ive carried, the one I actually had a buddy of mine in quantico do his magic on), a remington .22lr modified, Pistols I have a Glock 30, my favorite a XD40Springfield, a Beretta model 92(M9 in military terms), a Glock 19, and a Colt 1911(my prize)

Future purchases. Looking for and might get a Springfield Arnory M14 Socom edition. Also want a HK USP45. Wanted both for a while.

The wife also has her own weapons. Cute little .380 auto, a XD9 and a Remington standard pump 12g and Ive slowly statred to piece together a .300 WinMag current sniper rifle of todays forces for her.

Thats the guns. I also have some demo and we have a full gtfo dodge setup in 3 stages. Quick stage, just a ruck each but enough to survive and individual weapons and side arms. Stage 2 that has the rest, along with Tent, boxes of MREs water cans basically 3 of the largest rubbermaid containers like 48"x12"x12" filled withgear. In the first stage we both have gas masks. Stage 2 boxes have full MOPP4 gear. Stage 3. Well that involves needing access to a Armory for heavy weapons. Basically the "stages" depend on time to Evac along with what thehell is goingon. Im not some zombie prepper. As Ive said Im military. And planning in case of governemnt collapse. Frankly I dont trust any of these idiots. ISIS strikes against our power grid could quickly turn this country into a free for all for months.

Quote Originally Posted by RavensZ06 View Post
    Thanks HR for pointing this thread out. Never ventured out of the Ravens side. Ill be back to post all my goodies :) they round out with a M4, personal not the one in the armory on base lol, I have a legit AK47 Czech made, Mossberg Combat Shotgun, Benelli over under 20g(my bird gun), Feather AT9( shaved sear fully auto withattached suppressor), handfull of hunting rifle. 2 model 700s withheavy barrels and Unertyl scopes( similar to the M40a1 Ive carried, the one I actually had a buddy of mine in quantico do his magic on), a remington .22lr modified, Pistols I have a Glock 30, my favorite a XD40Springfield, a Beretta model 92(M9 in military terms), a Glock 19, and a Colt 1911(my prize)

Future purchases. Looking for and might get a Springfield Arnory M14 Socom edition. Also want a HK USP45. Wanted both for a while.

The wife also has her own weapons. Cute little .380 auto, a XD9 and a Remington standard pump 12g and Ive slowly statred to piece together a .300 WinMag current sniper rifle of todays forces for her.

Thats the guns. I also have some demo and we have a full gtfo dodge setup in 3 stages. Quick stage, just a ruck each but enough to survive and individual weapons and side arms. Stage 2 that has the rest, along with Tent, boxes of MREs water cans basically 3 of the largest rubbermaid containers like 48"x12"x12" filled withgear. In the first stage we both have gas masks. Stage 2 boxes have full MOPP4 gear. Stage 3. Well that involves needing access to a Armory for heavy weapons. Basically the "stages" depend on time to Evac along with what thehell is goingon. Im not some zombie prepper. As Ive said Im military. And planning in case of governemnt collapse. Frankly I dont trust any of these idiots. ISIS strikes against our power grid could quickly turn this country into a free for all for months.
    How did you get past the ATF with a shaved sear?

Blog Entries

I shot a 1911 on Saturday. Probably the nicest gun I've ever handled.
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

None of the stages of MOPP mention anything about weapons or access to an armory. A SpecOps person would know that. Curious.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    None of the stages of MOPP mention anything about weapons or access to an armory. A SpecOps person would know that. Curious.
    Come again? Mopp is your NBC gear. What do you mean by weapons? Or are you saying this is a gun discussion so shouldnt include it? Was just rounding out stuff I have off the top of my head, thought we were all gun friendly in this section lol

Everything Guns (Part 2)

Come again? Mopp is your NBC gear. What do you mean by weapons? Or are you saying this is a gun discussion so shouldnt include it? Was just rounding out stuff I have off the top of my head, thought we were all gun friendly in this section lol
    In your first post on this thread you said MOPP 3 requires armory access. It does not.

Quote Originally Posted by wickedsolo View Post
    I shot a 1911 on Saturday. Probably the nicest gun I've ever handled.
    I love mine. Im looking for some synthetic grips though. The wood is pretty but just to change it up and have both.

Havent gone all through this thread, what do you have? Future purchases?

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    In your first post on this thread you said MOPP 3 requires armory access. It does not.
    No you misread. The "stages" I said were my own personal stages of Evac, as I said. Look at it again.
    See I said my stage 2 has full MOPP lvl 4 in it, Stage 3 of my personal stages involves needing to get heavy weapons. Nothing to do with MOPP gear at all. Did I m iss a period or comma or something? Or are you just trying to poke fun when Ive already explained myself. You seem to have this agenda for some reason. Is it because you were a MP? Have a little little man syndrome going on cause you wished you were a 11b instead of a 31? Cmon. What is it?

Edit. And why do you call me a SpecOps person? Thats pretty vague and noone uses SpecOps as a term any longer. Far too many pieces intergrated, attached and falling under jurisdiction. Thats some civilian crap. Cmon.
    Last edited by RavensZ06; 07-06-2015 at 02:08 PM.

No you misread. The "stages" I said were my own personal stages of Evac, as I said. Look at it again.
    See I said my stage 2 has full MOPP lvl 4 in it, Stage 3 of my personal stages involves needing to get heavy weapons. Nothing to do with MOPP gear at all. Did I m iss a period or comma or something? Or are you just trying to poke fun when Ive already explained myself. You seem to have this agenda for some reason. Is it because you were a MP? Have a little little man syndrome going on cause you wished you were a 11b instead of a 31? Cmon. What is it?

Edit. And why do you call me a SpecOps person? Thats pretty vague and noone uses SpecOps as a term any longer. Far too many pieces intergrated, attached and falling under jurisdiction. Thats some civilian crap. Cmon.
    Wow .....

I used the term SpecOps because you claimed to be in SpecOps in another area of the board. I'd be happy to find the post for you where you detailed your schooling. Truth be told, I don't believe for a second you're what you claim to be. You're in the military (or were) but outside of that, I don't believe you've had the training you've described. Maybe I'm wrong but guys with the level of training you claim to have don't typically talk about it or have the lack of tact you've displayed here and in other posts.

I have no agenda other than debate, which is what message boards are all about. And if I think something is not right, I'm going to call you (or anyone for that matter) out on it.

That fact you jump right to insults when someone even remotely questions something you wrote tells me it's you who may have the little man complex. I'm perfectly comfortable with myself and don't really care if someone disagrees with me. I never take it personal which you seem to do in spades.

Myself and other members of this board have posted this axiom about how we treat others here. We view this board as if we are all sitting at a bar, having a cold one and shooting the shit. Say something smart and you'll get a great debate. Say something stupid and you're going to get flamed for it. That's how my friends have always had debates and it's never personal. If you can't handle that, maybe message boards aren't the best thing for you.