Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 333435

Thread: Marlon Brown

Re: Marlon Brown

True I was like wow when JONes was catching til the injury. I sure hope that continue when healthy. But Brown, the dude still looks hungry, I don't know if it the big eyes he has , but I like what he bringing to table so far. Also , was I the only one alittle shock we only had 4 WR dress? I mean, first game , thin air, deep routes, I thought I would see Mettelle too.

Quote Originally Posted by bmore finest View Post
    True I was like wow when JONes was catching til the injury. I sure hope that continue when healthy. But Brown, the dude still looks hungry, I don't know if it the big eyes he has , but I like what he bringing to table so far. Also , was I the only one alittle shock we only had 4 WR dress? I mean, first game , thin air, deep routes, I thought I would see Mettelle too.
    That's just not how the Ravens roll.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    They won't try it because of money. Everyone on the week 1 roster has their salary for the season guaranteed. That means paying which ever old fart TE they cut to bring up Furst would be a lot of dead money. I like the idea but it's not going to happen.
    I don't buy that they wouldn't make the move for the cost of a rookie UFA salary against the cap. The Ravens are about winning, and have the cap space for Furstenburg.