Page 10 of 35 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Marlon Brown

Blog Entries

Re: Marlon Brown

If i can recall i never remember Eron Riley beating Cmac, Samari shit not even Fabian Washington. Brown has beaten couple of our starting corners in camp already.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jsmoove View Post
    One game??? Brown has been beating our starting secondary in camp all camp long he killed it in the first preseason game and got hurt so he missed the ATL game came back and killed Carolinas secondary too he just didnt come outta nowhere he's been doing good all camp.
    There is a reason why the coaches put him out there with the 1's and Streeter hasn't gotten even a sniff. The cream rises to the top as Hue Jackson said on Hard Knocks.

Blog Entries

As if we're going to need that much from him on the outside three wide anyway. Torrey will be the first read in most cases and Stokely will be one of the first two reads. With Rice as a checkdown option, it won't get much more comfortable for a new WR like Brown or Mellette.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

From what I heard and seen of Brown, he could be the guy we been looking for to step up. Joe sure did find him in the Car game. And he looks good to me. Consistency is the key. But he looks to catching the ball good. And routes good, I take it he was running the right routes! I'm hoping he is stay Consistent and speedy recovery for Thompson. Hoping for them two to knock Jones to 4 and run with Torrey, Stokely, Brown or Thompson as 1,2,3. A lot of options on the O side. I like where we headed. I'm pumped and I was greatly pleased to see a young Undrafted WR ball out when he got the call. It's nice to see and I heard he coming off a injury. He plays and look hungry. Feed him!!

Quote Originally Posted by RavensRule21215 View Post
    What TE corps is that, exactly?
    You're right. I forgot we cut the 40 catch TE we just signed, and that I only dreamed that Dickson pulled in 50 grabs in his only season as a starter. Definitely no way we're getting any production out of the TE spot this year.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    You're right. I forgot we cut the 40 catch TE we just signed, and that I only dreamed that Dickson pulled in 50 grabs in his only season as a starter. Definitely no way we're getting any production out of the TE spot this year.
    If Dickson and Clark combine for 50 catches I'll be surprised.

Blog Entries

If Dickson stays healthy, he'll easily get 50 catches. He had 54 catches in 2011.

Sig line bet?

If Dickson and Clark go for 50 or more grabs you change your signature to whatever I want, if they go for less you can write my signature.

Loser has to leave the signature up from post season til the opening of Training camp.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    Sig line bet?

If Dickson and Clark go for 50 or more grabs you change your signature to whatever I want, if they go for less you can write my signature.

Loser has to leave the signature up from post season til the opening of Training camp.
    You got a deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    If Dickson stays healthy, he'll easily get 50 catches. He had 54 catches in 2011.
    That's a big if, and the same goes for Clark.

Can't wait!
    "The Ravens are not taking Jimmy Smith at 26!" -- Me, the day before the 2011 Draft

"On their way to the podium, the Ravens FO is going to collectively step over my dead body and select...Breshad Perriman." -- Me, the day before the 2015 Draft

Missed it by That Much: The story of 'Get Smart' and the modern day Baltimore Ravens

@BigPlayReceiver

Y'all should have an injury caveat. Bet should be null and void if either have a catastrophic injury.