Blog Entries

15 innings and counting

Man, we just got out of the 15th by skin of our teeth, after loading the bases with 2 outs.

Orioles haven't gotten anywhere close in extras like TB just got. Only a matter of time before we give it up I think. And that's not speaking ill of us. We put up a dogfight for 15 innings, but TB has TONS of replacements in there now, we're still running off our starters.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Re: 15 innings and counting

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    Man, we just got out of the 15th by skin of our teeth, after loading the bases with 2 outs.

Orioles haven't gotten anywhere close in extras like TB just got. Only a matter of time before we give it up I think. And that's not speaking ill of us. We put up a dogfight for 15 innings, but TB has TONS of replacements in there now, we're still running off our starters.
    Yep I went into work at the start of the 5th and the game lasted until after last call. I missed the bottom of the 18th because we had a meeting . The O's had the chance to blow things open early and failed. What was disappointing I think the O's only had 4 runners on after the 7th. Zolobrist had a killer game at 2nd for the Rays. But I was begging for a bunt or a single & a hit & run to make something happen besides swinging for the fences. Davis walked one inning and stole second, but that was it. You're right Maddon used his bench but not Buck.Morse played what 6 innings? Like I told a Co-worker the O's had plenty of subs and They play tomorrow at 1pm

Blog Entries

Re: 15 innings and counting

Morse has been an utter waste of a trade. I wasn't a huge fan of the Thome trade last year, guy only hit TWO HRs in his two months here. Morse has been even less impressive.

The most telling stat is that from 8th to 18th inning, O's batter had just two hits. JUST. TWO. HITS.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!