Several New Pieces On The Home Page

1. Two pieces from Aaron Wilson...one on Mulitalo another on winning ugly.

2. Perhaps Billick needs to take a leap of faith when it comes to the young players...

3. Three new blog topics...your comments are welcomed and appreciated..

4. Recapping the AFC North

5. Is your living room fan-proofed? Light hearted take on being a ravenmaniac!

6. FANtastic photos from Ravens v. Chargers tailgate

Thanks and rave on!!!
    Follow me on Twitter @RSRLombardi

2. Re: Several New Pieces On The Home Page

Just some constructive criticism here. Love all the new stuff you guys have, but can something be done about redesigning the home page? It's way too busy and almost impossible to navigate. (With multiple nav bars, you really have no idea what you are supposed to be looking at first.) Just a suggestion.

Re: Several New Pieces On The Home Page

Fletch,

Today's articles are posted under "What's New" and the sub categories are Today's features and updated blogs. Below that to the left are Recent Updates that include all original pieces written within the last 7 days.

To the right are most recently updated posts from the Message Board and below that are articles about the Ravens and NFL pulled from SI, Sporting News, CBS, The Sun and ESPN.

All of the tabs at the top give you access to all areas of the site plus archives and our search button is very easy to use.

We've tried to develop something where a Ravens fan only has to come to one site to get all they need.

I think if you try it a bit, you will see that the navigation is pretty slick.

Give it some time. Thanks for the note.

Why am I getting emails from Scout :

Dear (Bez513),

Guys, please take advantage of the Insider club level. I'm here to answer your questions all week throughout the season and offseason. There will also be bonus content such as transcripts from Ravens players and coaches in this forum. Let's make this an even bigger and better site than it already is. This site depends on you guys for it to really thrive.
    Thank you,
    Aaron Wilson

Scout.com - The Internet's Largest Independent Sports Network

I thought the point was to move away from Scout to this site?
    M&T Bank Stadium - Section 513
    Proud Season Ticket Holder since 1998

Quote Originally Posted by Fletchterps View Post
    Just some constructive criticism here. Love all the new stuff you guys have, but can something be done about redesigning the home page? It's way too busy and almost impossible to navigate. (With multiple nav bars, you really have no idea what you are supposed to be looking at first.) Just a suggestion.
    I thought the same thing when I first perused this site, but i was just used to the old site! In a few days, it felt like home!!!!:hammer:

I got both those messages. Gave me a chance to exercise my DELETE button.

Nice stories and blogging Tony, I really enjoy the reads!

I appreciate that Ex.....open to suggestions as well and by all means, I encourage everyone to participate on the blogs...it's almost like having your own column!!!

Yeah, I got that email too. I can't make the chat tonight, can someone please ask Aaron why he's trying to sway us over to a competitor's site.