Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Rematch

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

The Rematch

I don't think I have been more pumped for an opening game for the season than this one..... Their fans are the most delusional besides Pittsburgh. I cant wait to beat them in their own house again.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...26-The-Rematch!

Blog Entries

Re: The Rematch

2011 opener at home against the steelers on the 10th anniversary of 9/11 was one for the ages. But yea, I'm looking forward to seeing Peyton get his bubble popped by the ravens again

Apparently I can't view the forum because that site has banned my IP address. Which is weird, since I've never even registered there.

Quote Originally Posted by GaTechRavens View Post
    Apparently I can't view the forum because that site has banned my IP address. Which is weird, since I've never even registered there.
    They may have preemptively banned Baltimore based IPs.

I've seen other team forums do it in preparation of a big game against us.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Dude made a rap video about the rematch I'm done lol.

Much bigger game for them than us.
    "Flacco stepping up and throwing deep down the far sideline... CAUGHT!!! Into the endzone, TOUCHDOWN JACOBY JONES!!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    They may have preemptively banned Baltimore based IPs.

I've seen other team forums do it in preparation of a big game against us.
    I live in two different states, neither of which are close to Maryland. Also, I'm IP banned on both my old computer and this one, which I bought a month ago.

Quote Originally Posted by GaTechRavens View Post
    Don't worry. Only thing you missed was a rapper spittin' erroneous information (shocker).

Wow - that forum is nuts. Even by Internet pro football forum standards.

I love how their fans are basically looking past "the rematch" and already talking about the Superbowl.

One game at a time folks. How'd that whole "looking past the Ravens" thing go for for ya'll last time?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by downside52 View Post
    Wow - that forum is nuts. Even by Internet pro football forum standards.

I love how their fans are basically looking past "the rematch" and already talking about the Superbowl.

One game at a time folks. How'd that whole "looking past the Ravens" thing go for for ya'll last time?
    I love it. The Raven's remind me a lot of the Detroit Piston's back in the day, no flash, just a good team that won a lot.

Formerly Carpetbaggerville (IND) --now back in MD
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GoDawgsNRavens2052 View Post
    I don't think I have been more pumped for an opening game for the season than this one..... Their fans are the most delusional besides Redskins. I cant wait to beat them in their own house again.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...26-The-Rematch!
    Fixed a little bit but otherwise agree with everything here. Bring on 9/5 already. From what the "Experts" are saying we shouldn't even bother showing up.... I mean the team should just stay here or go downtown and watch the concert with the rest of us.

Now I did put this game as a L in the prediction thread but I will do the mother of all happy dances if that prediction turns out wrong.
    They hate us..... but they want to BE us. (.... or at least poach all our players/coaches/FO people!) :respect

Blog Entries
    What's so conveniently forgotten is that if it weren't for the two returned TDs, we wouldnt have gone into OT, and would have won the game in convincing fashion. We were the better team both sides of the ball. I know that special teams is part of every game, and we won some games that season purely because of STs, but if everyone wants to talk about flukes and how we were lucky, they need to remember that they were only in the game because of two huge lapses on our ST coverage in the first place.