Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Rematch

The Rematch

I don't think I have been more pumped for an opening game for the season than this one..... Their fans are the most delusional besides Pittsburgh. I cant wait to beat them in their own house again.

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/show...26-The-Rematch!

Blog Entries

Re: The Rematch

2011 opener at home against the steelers on the 10th anniversary of 9/11 was one for the ages. But yea, I'm looking forward to seeing Peyton get his bubble popped by the ravens again

Apparently I can't view the forum because that site has banned my IP address. Which is weird, since I've never even registered there.

Quote Originally Posted by GaTechRavens View Post
    Apparently I can't view the forum because that site has banned my IP address. Which is weird, since I've never even registered there.
    They may have preemptively banned Baltimore based IPs.

I've seen other team forums do it in preparation of a big game against us.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Dude made a rap video about the rematch I'm done lol.

Much bigger game for them than us.
    "Flacco stepping up and throwing deep down the far sideline... CAUGHT!!! Into the endzone, TOUCHDOWN JACOBY JONES!!!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by GaTechRavens View Post
    Don't worry. Only thing you missed was a rapper spittin' erroneous information (shocker).

Wow - that forum is nuts. Even by Internet pro football forum standards.

I love how their fans are basically looking past "the rematch" and already talking about the Superbowl.

One game at a time folks. How'd that whole "looking past the Ravens" thing go for for ya'll last time?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by downside52 View Post
    Wow - that forum is nuts. Even by Internet pro football forum standards.

I love how their fans are basically looking past "the rematch" and already talking about the Superbowl.

One game at a time folks. How'd that whole "looking past the Ravens" thing go for for ya'll last time?
    I love it. The Raven's remind me a lot of the Detroit Piston's back in the day, no flash, just a good team that won a lot.

I am getting ready for "Rematch" and "Revenge" talk. Blah Blah Blah. You can't get revenge for a playoff loss in week 1 of the regular season. Even if the Ravens lose it is a out of division road loss that MIGHT have tie breaker implications in another 16 weeks. Nobody will be guaranteed a playoff spot after Week 1 and nobody's season will be over. They were the number 1 seed and they could not get it done. They brought in Peyton Manning last year and were heavy favorites to win the AFC. The Ravens will always be the team that sent them packing and ended their season. There is no revenge from that unless we play them in January.

Blog Entries

Honestly, Denver might even win the game. Their issue is still the same and they need to face it.

Peyton Manning has historically struggled in cold weather postseason conditions. This was an issue, long before his injury. Now that he's hurt, the issue is hardly going to stand a chance of improving. Even if they get home field advantage again, Peyton's going to have to deal with the cold weather. He's still not going to hardly throw beyond twenty yards.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

"Damn it Rahim! Sickens me every time I see that backpedal. I still remember my thought process, "What an awful throw, we win... wait... WHY... NOOO... [Expletives]!!!!!""

By far my favorite comment. Hahaha
    "Cause if you ain’t pissed off for greatness, that just means you’re okay with being mediocre, and ain’t no man in here okay with just basic.”
    - Ray Lewis

https://www.baltimoreravens.com/author/cole-jackson

Twitter: @ColeJacksonFB