Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Opinions please-devry henderson anyone?

just released by skins
    any interest?

Re: Opinions please-devry henderson anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by scottie b View Post
    just released by skins
    any interest?
    People getting released now are probably getting released for a reason.

Blog Entries

If he got cut by the Redskins, that's not really a glowing endorsement of his play...

Pass.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

No. He is more of what we already have. If we wanted that we would be signing Brandon Lloyd. Not all WRs are the same.

Blog Entries

Henderson was similar to Dwan Edwards in that he didn't show a whole lot for years.

Then word was he got a jugs machine and devoted the offseason to actually holding onto the ball and actually was targeted by Brees.

There is something more going on here.
    Saints lost their #3 WR Joe Morgan (torn acl) so maybe Henderson saw no real opportunity to make the Skins and maybe his agent explored returning to Saints?

For us? no, he is too one-dimentional and 31yr old, I'm not sure he is fit for us.
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

At this point just roll with what we have. I do not see anyone becoming available unless it is a trade that will be a big upgrade over what we already have on the roster.

WR needs to be addressed this next offseason.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rxdoxx View Post
    Henderson was similar to Dwan Edwards in that he didn't show a whole lot for years.

Then word was he got a jugs machine and devoted the offseason to actually holding onto the ball and actually was targeted by Brees.

There is something more going on here.
    Saints lost their #3 WR Joe Morgan (torn acl) so maybe Henderson saw no real opportunity to make the Skins and maybe his agent explored returning to Saints?

For us? no, he is too one-dimentional and 31yr old, I'm not sure he is fit for us.
    I forget where I heard this, but there was a story a few days ago that Henderson was looking like his usual inconsistent self with the Redskins, after some thought a change of scenery might benefit him. Writing was on the wall that Redskins were not happy with him.

Interested to see if Saints bring him back, but I'm going to bet not initially.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

I think he's done. Devery is a speed receiver who slowed down with age. He was never that good to begin with but was able to get down the field and make the big play. Now that he can't do that he really is going to have a tough time staying in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by scottie b View Post
    just released by skins
    any interest?
    The Skins take our trash, we don't take theirs. lol pass