Ron Stone anyone?

He is long in tooth, and evidently not much of a team player, but he is available and according to his player profile on Fox Scout site, he still has talent and is a run oriented blocker. Just what we need to take Vincent's or Flynn's place.

Also, I posted this question somewhere but I can't remember where. Did anyone catch AD yelling and slapping Dawan Landry to get on the other side of the line in the 4th qtr? He never did move and AD seemed furious that he wasn't listening to him. Landry kept pointing to SD's alignment. Fortunatly SD called a timeout. Also I was impressed with AD's play at safety. That man can do it all. Our 4-4-3 alignment helped us to bottle up both LT and Turner the burner. If we were in a conventional set who knows how many yards LT gets!

Re: Ron Stone anyone?

Ehh, I'm not too interested in Stone. This line is old enough, I don't think we need to be going after a 35 year old.

The guy that worked out with the Ravens on Friday, Steve Edwards, is interesting. He started 24 games with the Bears and is only 27 years old. Not bad.

I'd be really interested in Toniu Fonoti. Great college player, only 24, 2nd round pick, started with San Deigo. I don't see how he COULDN'T be an upgrade over Vincent.

Quote Originally Posted by LBoogy View Post
    Ehh, I'm not too interested in Stone. This line is old enough, I don't think we need to be going after a 35 year old.

The guy that worked out with the Ravens on Friday, Steve Edwards, is interesting. He started 24 games with the Bears and is only 27 years old. Not bad.

I'd be really interested in Toniu Fonoti. Great college player, only 24, 2nd round pick, started with San Deigo. I don't see how he COULDN'T be an upgrade over Vincent.
    Fonoti, yes! A lazy load, but he can move em' out when he feels like it...
    ENFORCE THE 1ST AMENDMENT WITH THE SECOND, NEVER DISARM

Since 2003, Fonoti has missed over two seasons worth of games due to injury. His foot, his hand, his groin, and his ankle have all caused him to miss substantial time. Tampa gave up on him.