Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Get Your Squirrely Ass Outta Here

Quote Originally Posted by Raveninwoodlawn View Post
    I agree. Mellette may have been feeling too good about himself after Thursday's touchdown.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Now, Asa on the other hand..............
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Blog Entries

To catch everyone up to speed...Harbaugh was on the warpath at camp today. Asa Jackson jumped into a scrum late, and Harbaugh EXPLODED on him. Told him (paraphrasing): Get your squirrely ass outta here. If you do that again, we're cutting your ass. That's a penalty and an ejection"

The OP was motioning that we can use this as a way to call out a poster for posting something inane, instead of attacking them which would get you red flagged. He wants to allow this to be a "safe" way of calling to someone's attention that their opinion is ridiculous.

Fun quote though.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Anyone who isn't on board with that suggestion needs to get their squirrely ass outta here......

That's freakin' awesome! Go Harbs!!!!

I love it. Watched Remember the Titans for the 500th time today and John Harbaugh is a modern day coach boone. He doesn't take shit from anyone. There is absolutely no room for it on a team with such high aspirations.

There is a certain level of swagger and boldness that the winners of the Super Bowl are granted. And the most recent winners get the biggest boost.

How do you take a team and system that was already a proven winner and throw it into overdrive? Super Bowl win.

Harbaugh is a young coach too. If he keeps the machine running well he could be here a very, very long time.

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    Can someone please tell me what is going on?
    Gladly!

Cornerback Asa Jackson was a late entry to the scrum, and Harbaugh didn’t like it. “Get your squirrely [butt] out of here,” Harbaugh yelled at Jackson. “If you ever do that again, you’re cut. That’s a penalty and an ejection.”

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
    prepared to <spit> and <swear> at any minute.. blame it on PMS!

NEW AVATAR! I GOT A NEW AVATAR!

According to Roberts Rules of Order - If all of the Members do not understand the Motion on the floor due to omission of facts, the Speaker should restate or withdraw the Motion.

C'mon Excel, everybody knows your squirrely ass can do better than that! ;)
    Last edited by Real Fan Dan; 08-11-2013 at 09:42 AM.
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RavenMadness View Post
    Gladly!

Cornerback Asa Jackson was a late entry to the scrum, and Harbaugh didn’t like it. “Get your squirrely [butt] out of here,” Harbaugh yelled at Jackson. “If you ever do that again, you’re cut. That’s a penalty and an ejection.”
    I think she means posters using that quote in this forum on anyone they don't like.
    The exact term was, using it on "inane posts" but it will be used on anyone whether their post is inane or not.

Quote Originally Posted by AirFlacco View Post
    I think she means posters using that quote in this forum on anyone they don't like.
    The exact term was, using it on "inane posts" but it will be used on anyone whether their post is inane or not.
    Pretty much.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    With Mellette, it might not have been more than Harbaugh bringing him down to earth and reminding him that he has a long way to go, albeit not as long as before he made that catch.
    +1. Complacency ruins teams as well as players. good to see guys like Suggs playing hungry. no one's accusing his ass of being squirrely.
    "Nothing stops these Baltimore Ravens. Beat them, injure them, shove them to the bottom of the standings, drag them into a hostile environment and mount a big lead, and they just keep trudging forward like nothing fazes them." (Bleacher Report)

I'm wanting a tshirt with that on it.
    Facebook -> Craig.Ciurca
    Twitter -> @papa_ciurca
    Instagram -> @papa_ciurca

I will be more impressed if Harbs voices his displeasure with a Veteran; in the past, he has typically vented his rage against lesser players!
    "Grab those pusillanimous sons-a-bitches by the nose and kick 'em in the balls.." General George S. Patton