1. Outerbanks and concerned!

Near Nags Head and need to watch Thursdays game. How or where?

Blog Entries

Re: Outerbanks and concerned!

Lucky 12 it's a steelers bar but they have games on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No CSN down there? Pretty sure they have MASN on their cable lineups.
    Facebook -> Craig.Ciurca
    Twitter -> @papa_ciurca
    Instagram -> @papa_ciurca

4. Re: Outerbanks and concerned!

Thanks Paintball guy i was hoping it would be on TV, but i doubt their NBC channel down here shows Ravens like WBAL. Saltwater_Rider MASN is on down here im watching the Os now...does CSN show the games?

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmokramer View Post
    Thanks Paintball guy i was hoping it would be on TV, but i doubt their NBC channel down here shows Ravens like WBAL. Saltwater_Rider MASN is on down here im watching the Os now...does CSN show the games?
    MASN is completely divorced from the Ravens so they have zero Ravens coverage.

CSN will be televising the game live at 7:30. Find a bar that may pick up CSN Washington/Baltimore (channel 642) and you should be in luck. The only other option would be NFLN with its whip around coverage. DC's channel 7 shows the Ravens games but again I doubt you'll get a DC local station in Carolina.

Your best bet might be the NFLN's coverage but it'll only be a portion of the game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ravens75 View Post
    MASN is completely divorced from the Ravens so they have zero Ravens coverage.

CSN will be televising the game live at 7:30. Find a bar that may pick up CSN Washington/Baltimore (channel 642) and you should be in luck. The only other option would be NFLN with its whip around coiverage.
    If you can get NFLN and can't get the game live (AND you're willing to stay up late!), they are playing the entire game starting at midnight Eastern.

If you have Internet access you can always kick out $20 bucks and watch all the preseason games online.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Or, if you'd spend more than $20 going to a bar to watch a game (I would), you can subscribe to NFL Preseason Live, and watch every preseason game live (or on demand).

It costs $20 and the stream is excellent. I use a connector from laptop to TV, and watch the feed on a 50" plasma, and it looks terrific.

9. Re: Outerbanks and concerned!

Thanks everybody i'll catch it somehow!