Page 18 of 39 FirstFirst ... 1617181920 ... LastLast

Re: Live steaming from tampa!

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    The medical staff was looking at him as soon as he got off the field.
    Of course they were.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Re: Game Thread -- Ravens @ Tampa Bay (Preseason Edition)

Water, water go away....

These receivers absolutely suck.

Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

I doubt Pierce would be walking around if the medical staff even slightly suspected he had a ACL injury

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2

Such a pessimist.... geez

Doss just doesn't come across as physical at all
    "Flacco stepping up and throwing deep down the far sideline... CAUGHT!!! Into the endzone, TOUCHDOWN JACOBY JONES!!!!!"

Pierce is fine, it's preseason game 1, and its pouring y'all need to chill out.

The radar at weather.com seems to indicate that the downpour might pass in a short while.

Blog Entries

Not able to watch the game...not liking that Doss is invisible on the stat sheet so far...anyone who can defend him? I know he was open on Joe's last pass attempt to Jacoby.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by Justlovemybirds View Post
    I doubt Pierce would be walking around if the medical staff even slightly suspected he had a ACL injury

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
    That may be the case and I hope you are right.

Rice is going to have 100 receptions this year

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

May be rough but it's the first time they've actually played another team since February and given all the changes there are going to be a few bumps. I think if the receivers continue to struggle they will consider a receiver after the 2nd preseason game