Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Anyone remember this guy? Former backup QB, Cullen Finnerty, that had brief stint with Ravens is missing

Re: Anyone remember this guy? Former backup QB, Cullen Finnerty, that had brief stint with Ravens is missing

This part is strange...
    When Finnerty finished fishing, he called his wife and said he was scared. He then abandoned his equipment and ran into the woods.

No contact has been established with the 30-year-old Finnerty since that phone call
    I hope the guy is found alive and kicking.

Blog Entries

Re: Anyone remember this guy? Former backup QB, Cullen Finnerty, that had brief stint with Ravens is missing

Does not sound good. Hopefully they find him soon and he's okay

That's crazy. I hope this turns out to be something stupid rather than something insidious.

Blog Entries

Sounds a bit creepy, but hope he's ok....

Did the wife ask: "Scared of what?"

Something seems a bit wierd about this.
    "I don't know a man on this Earth who can outwork me". Ray Lewis

When Finnerty finished fishing, he called his wife and said he was scared. He then abandoned his equipment and ran into the woods.

No contact has been established with the 30-year-old Finnerty since that phone call.
    This just doesn't sound good at all. Like an episode of Criminal Minds.

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

Is it possible the guy has some mental or emotional issues?

My first reaction was that perhaps he was in some type of confrontation with another party(s) during his fishing outing. However, I agree with lowrider - unless there was some reason that Finnerty had to immediately drop the phone and run (a bear, maybe?), why would he not tell his wife, even briefly, what was wrong?

Very strange, but I hope he's okay.

Blog Entries

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

Terrible news. I wish his family sympathy. Not sure if they'll ever know the full details, but I hope they figure out what happened.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Good guy. Small college nat'l champ. Met him at Don Pablo's in Owings Mills one night, was there w/some friends. He sat at the bar next to us. Think he had just taken his physical & was hanging out waiting to sign the contract. Really cool guy for the hour or 2 that he ate his nachos. Remember that we bought him a beer & he thanked us but drank water. We made sure the beer didn't go to waste... Maybe he was waiting to take his physical? Sad. Hate to see stories like this. I'm hoping he told his wife why he was afraid & that nothing criminal happened to him. Maybe a big storm & he was afraid of the way the clouds looked or a mini tornado or something? Strange sad tragic story.

Damn, I was really hoping it wasn't going to turn out that way. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family, especially those two small kids. Kids need a father.