O/T: Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition with NFL Sunday Ticket

Thought this could be useful to folks who are traveling, live outside of Maryland or just want the NFL Sunday ticket. I'm in the Bay Area half of the year and when here, live in a building that does not allow a dish. I have to go to a bar every Sunday (the worst is 10am for 1pm EST start times) and it sucks to have to sit next to 49er/Raider fans.

I have a XBOX 360 and PS3, that are collecting dust, and came up on the Madden 25 with free NFL Sunday ticket. Not a huge fan of video games as I use to be, but with the purchase of the game which is usually $60, I get the NFL ticket for an additional ~$50. Not bad in my opinion.

You can't stream the games through your PS3 or XBOX but you can watch it on your computer. Which I plan on doing and then streaming to my flat screen.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00..._ya_os_product

Mod's, feel free to move this thread if you need to. And no, I do not work for Amazon nor EA.

Re: O/T: Madden NFL 25 Anniversary Edition with NFL Sunday Ticket

Quick question, and yes, I'm not very computer savvy, but how do you stream it from your computer to flat screen? I live in NC and reserved my copy on amazon.com a couple weeks ago and was planning on just watching it from my macbook, but it would be great to get it on my bigger screen tv. Is there a special cord I need?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Tottenham Raven View Post
    Quick question, and yes, I'm not very computer savvy, but how do you stream it from your computer to flat screen? I live in NC and reserved my copy on amazon.com a couple weeks ago and was planning on just watching it from my macbook, but it would be great to get it on my bigger screen tv. Is there a special cord I need?
    For the Mac I think you'll need the Mini Display port to HDMI cord so you can use the HDMI to hook to the TV.

http://www.amazon.com/Mini-DisplayPo.../dp/B003OC6LWM

http://www.amazon.com/Kanex-iAdapt-M...y+port+to+hdmi
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

I also just purchased this. Excellent deal.

Does anyone have experience with the sunday ticket experience on web browser? I also plan to connect my computer to my tv via the HDMI.

Last year, I watched most games through my ps3, and the video stream was inconsistent. The feed would freeze at least a couple times a game and the resolution would sometimes vary. I'm not sure whether or not this had to do with the speed or quality of my internet connection.

so do you need to subscribe to directv for this to work?

Quote Originally Posted by SeeBass View Post
    so do you need to subscribe to directv for this to work?

nope!