Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Very concerning but nothing......

........from the left.....

I wonder why??

Obama, Holder, and Sharpton Are On It: Horrible Video Of 13 Year Old White Boy Being Beaten On School Bus By 3 Older Black Teens

Yet another atrocity that goes unnoticed by blacks. This time, three black teen punks gang up on a white boy in the back of a bus beat the crap out of him. What makes this story even more infuriating is the bus driver, sits by and does nothing to help this 13-year old victim.

More here..

Re: Very concerning but nothing......

I never understood why some on both sides of the political isle keep a "race scoreboard" on bad events.

And I probably never will.

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

Quote Originally Posted by RustonRifle View Post
    ........from the left.....

I wonder why??

Obama, Holder, and Sharpton Are On It: Horrible Video Of 13 Year Old White Boy Being Beaten On School Bus By 3 Older Black Teens

Yet another atrocity that goes unnoticed by blacks. This time, three black teen punks gang up on a white boy in the back of a bus beat the crap out of him. What makes this story even more infuriating is the bus driver, sits by and does nothing to help this 13-year old victim.

More here..
    The bus driver did not physically involve himself but it is not right to say he did nothing. He radioed for help and yelled at the attackers to stop. But he was an older man and could have become a victim himself if he joined the altercation. Sure, I would have liked to see him try and stop it but I am not going to judge the man, he was probably quite scared and rightfully so.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    I never understood why some on both sides of the political isle keep a "race scoreboard" on bad events.

And I probably never will.
    Me either.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Although Walsh's system of offense can compensate for lack of talent; however, defense is a different story. According to Walsh, talent on defense was essential and could not be compensated for. What did Walsh do in 1981? He acquired physical and talented players on defense.

Especially because when guys like Jesse Jackson do get involved, the same people who are griping about his non-involvement now would be griping about his sticking his nose in it then.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Blog Entries

I don't think it's a race scoreboard.

It would seem the hypocrisy is being pointed out by those who are silent on issues of race when the crime is committed by people who they claim are always the ones being discriminated against.

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    I don't think it's a race scoreboard.

It would seem the hypocrisy is being pointed out by those who are silent on issues of race when the crime is committed by people who they claim are always the ones being discriminated against.
    If the race hucksters, who capitalize on tragedy by making it a race issue, are a bunch of douche bags, why would the other side want their same version for their race?

Mt. Arrogance in the middle of the .11 rolling acres of The Windbag Estates

If the race hucksters, who capitalize on tragedy by making it a race issue, are a bunch of douche bags, why would the other side want their same version for their race?
    I don't think there is anything wrong with pointing out the hypocrisy of Jackson and Sharpton and also pointing out that white folks are not making this a big racial issue. The fact is whites are victims of blacks very disproportionately than blacks are victims of whites but nobody is making stink of that, racial or otherwise.

Blog Entries

White folks are scared of making anything a racial issue because the race card will be used vs them. OBY used it well when he ran the first time. McCain was scared to death to attack OBYs relationship with Jeremiah Wrong for fear of being called racist. Even when we
    supported Herman Cain, before his dick got in the way, they used it vs us saying it just
    made us feel good, not that we happened to like what he stood for.

I posted a link on the Zimmerman thread that a white jogger was mugged and beaten by some black men who said this is for Martin.

No outcry.

You got it Trap. White people sure have it rough. Maybe someday, god willing, we'll overcome our hardships and elect a white man president.
    My motto was always to keep swinging. Whether I was in a slump or feeling badly or having trouble off the field, the only thing to do was keep swinging. -Hank Aaron

Blog Entries

I'm not sure that's what the OP was intending. Also not sure if it's right or not, just saying what my take was when I read it.

Quote Originally Posted by ActualSpamBot View Post
    You got it Trap. White people sure have it rough. Maybe someday, god willing, we'll overcome our hardships and elect a white man president.
    Is there anything Trap said that was incorrect?

Blog Entries

NO!

That's the typical libbie response.

I can tell you some stories how I was discriminated vs when I was the only
    male in an office for 8 years like when a female supervisor took my promotion money
    that was in her budget and gave it to a pet in over time money. I got that from the
    Commander's secretary who knew where every slush fund in the agency was. She
    was a strong friend and helped me.

I finally got my raise when she left. The new supervisor loved me and when I had an accident I got her husband who was a good atty. First thing he said was, you'll be a strong witness because my wife says you don't take any shit off anybody.

Another ally was the commander's secretary who knew what was happening.
    Last edited by AirFlacco; 08-07-2013 at 03:53 PM.