Before we got the Ravens, Baltimore had a great RB.

I just saw this post on facebook and thought I would share it. Pretty good stuff for any of you fellow Stallions season ticket holders.

For those of you who don't know who I am talking about, meet Mike Pringle.

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED?!

Re: Before we got the Ravens, Baltimore had a great RB.

He was amazing as a Kolt / Stallion.........

Just goes to show how freakin' talented the worst guy on an NFL roster is. If I remember, Pringle had a few looks in NFL camps & never latched on. Always thought he could've been a #1 back for a team in the NFL if someone would've given him the ball & given him a legit opportunity.

As a Stallion, he was money. The guy was a bonafide CFL superstar. And a good dude. Cool thing about Stallions games, you could hang out & chat w/the guys and grab a beer w/them after the game. They weren't paid all that much & hung out at places that were very accessible.

I still have my #27 Stallions jersey. The Stallions were a lot of fun. I met some of the players at the weekly Don Matthews radio show and they were all approachable. The nicest guy; O.J. Brigance.

Quote Originally Posted by BillickFan View Post
    If I remember, Pringle had a few looks in NFL camps & never latched on. Always thought he could've been a #1 back for a team in the NFL if someone would've given him the ball & given him a legit opportunity.
    As a Stallion, he was money.
    Exactly. That's a case of some coaches looking at height/weight/speed measurables, and not seeing how a guy plays. Pringle was clearly a gamer. He would have made some coach happy if they'd just given him the ball.

What a great back he was for the Stallions and Allouettes. That was a great team we had here in Baltimore.
    I have his and a lot of other Stallion players autographs on the front page of the Sunpaper the day after they won the Gray Cup. They had a rally in the Inner Harbor - same place where we sent the Ravens off to the SB in 2001 & 2013. There was only about a thousand people there. The players read the headlines on my paper and then they all signed it. One of them said "Hey we finally got some press!" Unfortunately the only player I didn't see was O.J. Brigance.
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!