Blog Entries

Kudos to the Browns - Let a 5 year old cancer survivor score a TD in practice

Blog Entries

Re: Kudos to the Browns - Let a 5 year old cancer survivor score a TD in practice

Yeah, they only said that to cover their skin. The truth is they just couldn't stop him once he got a full head of steam.

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

Re: Kudos to the Browns - Let a 5 year old cancer survivor score a TD in practice

Paint-
    Saw that report earlier today reading my email. I agree, for all the shit the Browns get, that was a real class act for Cleve to take the time and do what they did for a 5yo kid with lung cancer, of all things!

I'm still willing to give them a ration of merde, but, Hey, Cleve! Nice job!!!

Ok, that was good stuff. Way to go, Brownies.

Good stuff. As a father of two young girls, who are healthy and vivacious, I could not imagine what the parents of that child have gone through. Being a parent totally changes one's perceptions. Saying the Cleveland Brown's have "class" is an understatement. This was moving. All organizations do these things (as do many players) and should be recognized accordingly. And to think, we argue about stats, scores, and elite QB's.

Perform a search on Youtube for "Sportsmanship." There is a rich amount of content that might restore a nay-sayers faith in us Humans.

Did anyone ever hear if the team actually fulfilled the request from the guy who died and requested that 6 browns players as pallbearers so that "the browns can let him down one last time"?

Quote Originally Posted by downside52 View Post
    Did anyone ever hear if the team actually fulfilled the request from the guy who died and requested that 6 browns players as pallbearers so that "the browns can let him down one last time"?
    No but a team rep went with a custom Jersey.