Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Re: Art Donovan Dead at 89

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfish View Post
    That's a good choice on looks. I'm not sure he has the acting skills to pull it off. A fat guy with Daniel Day Lewis like skills is needed.
    John Goodman - He played the Babe, but he's 61. I doubt he could play a young Arthur Donovan.

Mike Meyers - He'd just need a good make-up job like when he played Fat Bastard in the Austin Powers films.

Billy Bob Thornton - Just fatten him up or do a make-up job on him. If he can do Karl in Sling blade he can do anybody.
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!

The Greater Metropolitan Granite Falls, NC Area

A lot of interesting ideas for actors, guys. Are we onto something here? Youse guys all have a couple mill to chip in??? We form the Ravens Fans Studio, Inc.... we get a few of those guys lined up for casting calls, we get a few hot actresses lined up for....hhhmmm, I'm getting a bit ahead of myself!

I think we could work with the talent factor as opposed to the looks if we stick with my (original post) screenplay. ;) I'm guessing we'll need guys at several ages of development to play Artie as a kid, as a service guy, as a player, as a post-NFL guy, but we'll need talent, for sure. So maybe Goodman for Artie after he retires and use make-up for "aging". Not sure if Meyers or Thornton are physically big enough to work, maybe Meyers as Artie in his youth?

Did I mention that we'll need you guys to chip in financially? ;)

If Mike Myers can look like this, it opens up the window for a lot of actors

Fat-Bastard.jpg

I hear Rex is available next year. Have him gain the weight he lost and file down his teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by Beau Petard View Post
    A lot of interesting ideas for actors, guys. Are we onto something here? Youse guys all have a couple mill to chip in???
    Hopefully they'll have a few Arthur Donovan scenes included in the upcoming Johnny Unitas movie starring Joe Flacco (doing the on field scenes only).

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/91...es-family-feud

If they can stop the family feud it may save us a few bucks. ;)
    Twenty years of Cheers.
    Thanks Baltimore Ravens Fans - You're the Best!