Preseason games - TV outside of Bmore

I looked around a little before starting a new thread but didn't find anything so apologies in advance if I am just blind/dumb. This can be answered in general but specifically looking to see if there is anyway to catch Thursdays game versus Tampa while I am in San Francisco (lets go O's!). Looks like only local tv for this one. Will be out and about so looking for a non-computer option. Do any bars stream preseason games? And while I am asking, any Ravens bars in SF?

Re: Preseason games - TV outside of Bmore

Lived in SF for a while. There was a group named "Ravens in the Fog". Not sure if they're still around though.

You won't find a broadcast for the game though. Ive lived away from Bmore for 8 years now and the only time I've watched a pre season game was when it was on a national network. Best bet is online.

The preseason game against the Panthers will be nationally broadcast on August 22nd on ESPN.

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Lived in SF for a while. There was a group named "Ravens in the Fog". Not sure if they're still around though.

You won't find a broadcast for the game though. Ive lived away from Bmore for 8 years now and the only time I've watched a pre season game was when it was on a national network. Best bet is online.
    Thanks. Found Ravens in the Fog on facebook but looks like they don't do anything until regular season. Guess I am out of luck and will just watch on the DVR when I get back.

Quote Originally Posted by deuce View Post
    Thanks. Found Ravens in the Fog on facebook but looks like they don't do anything until regular season. Guess I am out of luck and will just watch on the DVR when I get back.
    I'm in Colorado Springs and found a local sport bar that shows all the preseason games. SF is much larger, I'm sure there's many sports bars with many TVs. Good luck.

Please no links to illegal streaming sites.

Thanks!

Blog Entries

NFL Network replays everything. Does watching a preseason game live really add to it? I spend half the game rewinding and trying to focus on individual players. Since winning doesn't matter unless you are a Redskins fan the delay is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigfish View Post
    I'm in Colorado Springs and found a local sport bar that shows all the preseason games. SF is much larger, I'm sure there's many sports bars with many TVs. Good luck.
    Live? Can you give more detail?

I don't see how this is possible since pre season games are local affiliate broadcasts, unless one of the networks shows the game.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    NFL Network replays everything. Does watching a preseason game live really add to it? I spend half the game rewinding and trying to focus on individual players. Since winning doesn't matter unless you are a Redskins fan the delay is fine.
    This is what I do also. It's not worth the grainy illegal feeds and watching it in delay is just fine with me. I still get to look at the things I'm interested in. Once in a while they'll show one live but for the most part it's delay

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Live? Can you give more detail?

I don't see how this is possible since pre season games are local affiliate broadcasts, unless one of the networks shows the game.
    I called them without researching. You're correct. Direct TV NFL package will have whip around coverage which sounds frustrating. The only preseason game nationally broadcasted is with the Panthers. I'll be Talkeenta Alaska then looking for a bar with a TV. Anchorage is over 2 hours away.

I live in Chicago, and I subscribe to the NFL Preseason package. $20.

I also subscribe to NFL Game Rewind. You get every game, condensed games, coaches film, on-demand archived games from 2009-2012, the whole nine...$70.

Both are well worth it in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Doctor View Post
    I live in Chicago, and I subscribe to the NFL Preseason package. $20.

I also subscribe to NFL Game Rewind. You get every game, condensed games, coaches film, on-demand archived games from 2009-2012, the whole nine...$70.

Both are well worth it in my opinion.
    Thanks. This is legit.

Fans living outside Baltimore can also watch preseason games live online and in high definition by subscribing to “
    Preseason Live
    ” for $19.99.