Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: Just made a bet with a Dolphins fan

He should've just bet them winning the division. Personally I made that bet just because of the odds. It's about time someone brought the Pats down to earth, besides us, and this year I really think the Phins have a shot. Much better than the Bills or Jets anyway. Everyone remember this thread, cause I'm calling it right now. The Phins win their division. Period

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    He should've just bet them winning the division. Personally I made that bet just because of the odds. It's about time someone brought the Pats down to earth, besides us, and this year I really think the Phins have a shot. Much better than the Bills or Jets anyway. Everyone remember this thread, cause I'm calling it right now. The Phins win their division. Period
    Unless Tannehill demonstrates he can win, forget about it. Miami should be improved, but to dethrone the Patriots is a very tall task. Certainly anything can happen. I'd love to see it happen, don't get me wrong, but realistically speaking the odds aren't for it. However, the game is not played on paper, it is played on the field.

Dolphins consistently lost to NE because of the Welker factor. He really got up for those games. Now that he's gone, they'll split the series. I don't know if NE D got any better, and Phins were scoring last year again NE.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2
    After 5 years of early exits, the journey is finally complete.

iggyman555 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by SC_Raven_Fan View Post
    Dolphins consistently lost to NE because of the Welker factor. He really got up for those games. Now that he's gone, they'll split the series. I don't know if NE D got any better, and Phins were scoring last year again NE.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

13 Dec 2 LOSS Patriots 23 Dolphins 16

17 Dec 30 LOSS AT Dolphins 0 Patriots 28
    Last edited by iggyman555; 08-04-2013 at 03:38 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by JustaslowZ06 View Post
    I think they have a shot at the division but not the AFCCG.

The Welker factor? I think it's the Brady factor. The Patriots will have a good defense this year. The Dolphins will have their work cut out for them.

Does this impress you as an AFC Championship Game caliber offense?

QB:
    Ryan Tannehill
    Matt Moore
    Pat Devlin

RB:
    Daniel Thomas
    Lamar Miller

WR:
    Hartline
    Wallace
    Gibson

TE:
    Dustin Keller

7-9 wins seems about right.

To add, Tannehill looked pretty bad last night: 2-5 for 11 yards and a fumble. He's got some work to do this preseason.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bensmotorcyclehelmt View Post
    Does this impress you as an AFC Championship Game caliber offense?

QB:
    Ryan Tannehill
    Matt Moore
    Pat Devlin

RB:
    Daniel Thomas
    Lamar Miller

WR:
    Hartline
    Wallace
    Gibson

TE:
    Dustin Keller

7-9 wins seems about right.
    :word I don't think they make the playoffs.
    "What would you give for the man beside you?"

Quote Originally Posted by Jayc00 View Post
    :word I don't think they make the playoffs.
    Now THAT is a bet I would make with a Dolphins fan!

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    That the Dolphins would make it to the AFC Champoinship game...

So he started talking about how good they were going to be etc. His mouth got the better of him and made that bet. When talking about how the other teams have fallen off we got to the Ravens and he basically parroted everyhting everyone else was saying "lost everybody, blah, blah, blah".

Funny thing was after he realized he would lose the bet, he wouldn't make a bet on who's team would finish with a better record..
    You should be ashamed of yourself for taking advantage of an obviously mentally disabled individual!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HereWeGo View Post
    To add, Tannehill looked pretty bad last night: 2-5 for 11 yards and a fumble. He's got some work to do this preseason.
    Yeah I know you can't take much from an early preseason game but he just looked lost out there. They're running vanilla offense and using some backups but it was not encouraging if you're a Fins fan.

Only thing I took from that game is that Dallas is going to run the ball this year

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!