Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Just made a bet with a Dolphins fan

That the Dolphins would make it to the AFC Champoinship game...

So he started talking about how good they were going to be etc. His mouth got the better of him and made that bet. When talking about how the other teams have fallen off we got to the Ravens and he basically parroted everyhting everyone else was saying "lost everybody, blah, blah, blah".

Funny thing was after he realized he would lose the bet, he wouldn't make a bet on who's team would finish with a better record..

Blog Entries

Re: Just made a bet with a Dolphins fan

$100.00 usd :D

Hilarious. He is an idiot. Start thinking about how you are going to spend it.
    Last edited by Haloti92; 08-02-2013 at 05:07 PM.

Blog Entries

It's a coin toss whether those FA's come together but I do think they'll be a better team. He probably should've set a more reasonable goal like, winning record or maybe even 'make the playoffs'. AFCC is a lofty goal for Miami

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Quote Originally Posted by NCRAVEN View Post
    $100.00 usd :D
    So we're going for Sushi in January when the Dolphins don't make the playoffs?:happyanim
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

What's his name? I have some oceanfront property.......

Blog Entries

oh my I need to find idiots like this.

Formerly Carpetbaggerville (IND) --now back in MD
    Blog Entries

I don't like to predict anything as a 100% slam dunk but that is probably the easiest C note you will ever make.
    They hate us..... but they want to BE us. (.... or at least poach all our players/coaches/FO people!) :respect

He's a smart man. After all, all of the best teams build themselves up by throwing money at everyone in free agency....

Quote Originally Posted by GaTechRavens View Post
    He's a smart man. After all, all of the best teams build themselves up by throwing money at everyone in free agency....
    Yep, they sure do! Just ask Philadelphia, or the Jets, or the Deadskins. Perennial Super Bowl champs, aren't they?

Doesn't hurt to be optimistic. They get to play the Jets and Bills twice. Tom Brady lost a lot of weapons over the off season. Gronk, Hernandez, Lloyd, Welker. They have an OK running game, but nothing special. I would say they have a 50-50 shot at winning the division and once you get in, maybe you get hot. Maybe they get lucky and draw the Broncos in the playoffs and become the benefactor of a Peyton Manning choke job. Would I make that bet? No, but what the hell somebody has to make the AFC Championship. I think you will win the bet but I am not going to fault a fins fan for putting his money where his mouth is. He just better pay up!

Easy money.