Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Whats your sports bucket list?

Quote Originally Posted by camdenyard View Post
    Been to M&T, Miami, Pittsburgh, JAX, KC, Arizona (Sun Devil), New England, Indy (RCA dome), Denver, New Orleans (XLVII).

I'd like to go to Green Bay, San Diego, Houston, Tennessee, Buffalo. My only "no way" is Cleveland.

I'm going back to New Orleans in 2014 for sure. That town is a blast.
    I've been to Pitt, NE, NY, Clev, Phil, Atl, Cincy, Wash., Tenn. and SD.

The Tenn. fans were by far the nicest. Clev. wasn't bad but you really have to just watch the team and don't antagonize the Cleveland faithful. They are a really bitter bunch.

I hated the Atl fans with a passion. Arrogant and knew nothing about the game. Made for a confrontational experience.

Loved my experience in SD just because its SD. I would love to live there but then I'd have to make like $200K just to live decently.

Blog Entries

I have been very fortunate. Saw the last AFC championship game played in Baltimore, at least 1 World Series game every time the Orioles were in the mix, including the first World Series game in Baltimore in 1966. My wife talked me into going to the Super Bowl last year, in spite of the cost. Played at Pebble Beach in 2000 the week after they played the US Open there.

Saw away NFL games in SF, NY, Philly, Nashville, Charlotte, Indy, DC, and Houston. Will go to Buffalo and Chicago this year.

Seen the Daytona 500--something I recommend highly.

My bucket list is fairly short:

1) See the Ravens when they eventually play in Europe.
    2) A golfing vacation in Ireland (Ballybunion, Lahinch, Doonbeg, Old Head of Kinsale)
    3) See the Ravens in GB and Dallas.

Of course another Super Bowl trip involving the Ravens would be great.

Forgot one of the more obvious ones.

Seeing Ray get enshrined in the Hall of Fame five years from now.

Been to M&T, Miami, Pittsburgh, JAX, KC, Arizona (Sun Devil), New England, Indy (RCA dome), Denver, New Orleans (XLVII).

I'd like to go to Green Bay, San Diego, Houston, Tennessee, Buffalo. My only "no way" is Cleveland.
    After making road trips this season to Chicago and Detroit, I will have visited all 31 NFL stadiums except Dallas (just drove around the stadium last year), Cleveland, and GB. I share your feelings about Cleveland, and I'm not planning on fighting the brutal cold of Wisconsin. Therefore Dallas would be the remaining "bucket" place; however, if I never get on the inside of Jerry's palace, I'm not going to miss it.

I'm going back to New Orleans in 2014 for sure. That town is a blast.
    Agree in spades. I'm a little biased, having been a Saints fan when we lived there and we still play in/around the Big Easy frequently. Biased or not, N'Awlins is, by far, the best NFL city for road trips.
    In a 2003 BBC poll that asked Brits to name the "Greatest American Ever", Mr. T came in fourth, behind ML King (3rd), Abe Lincoln (2nd) and Homer Simpson (1st).