For live sporting events? Mine is as follows and in not particular order of want and desire.

1. World Cup Final
2. AFC Championship Game (in Baltimore)
3. Duke vs. UNC Basketball (at Cameron Indoor) And I'm no Duke Fan.
4. Tottenham vs. Arsenal (At White Hart Lane or whatever the new stadium will be called)
5. Barcelona vs. Real Madrid (At Camp Nou)
6. Ravens vs. Packers (Lambeau Field) Regular Season or Playoffs, no preference.
7. Game 7 World Series (at Camden Yards)

I try to keep my list reasonable, otherwise it would be much longer. Many of these events will just be a matter of time until it happens. Number 3 is likely gonna happen this season as I will be in Durham for the next year. As long as I'm not priced out of a ticket I will be going. Number 2 will happen when it happens (cue the laughing). No amount of money would keep me from attending. Number 6 will happen next time Baltimore travels out that way. A trip to Europe is in the not too distant future, so maybe one or both of numbers 4 and 5 can be knocked off the list. Its a shame, I lived about an hour from London for about 7 years as a child and never got a chance to take number 4 off the list. The one I see taking the longest to actually happen would be either number 1 or 7. I'm holding out hope that the US will host the World Cup at some point in the next 30 years. As far as number 7, its not that I don't think the O's can make it to the World Series in the near future, but getting a game 7 at home is asking for alot of things to fall in place.

I'm interested to hear others lists and how many have been taken off that list. Notice I don't have a SB on that list. In all honesty, i love watching the big game with my friends and family too much to want to spend the kind of money necessary to attend it in person.