Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Re: ESPN's AFC North Preview----Merrill Hoge's prognostications

Quote Originally Posted by Strange Bru View Post
    http://m.baltimoreravens.com/mediaIt...7&media-type=V

To Hell with these hacks, this is a better video about where the Ravens are now.
    You're gonna have to get the desktop link for people on a computer.

Blog Entries

I don't get NFL news from ESPN but yesterday I even heard Pat Kirwan talk about the demise of the Ravens and he's an informed and impartial guy. He kept saying how devastating the loss of Boldin and then Pitta was going to be. Defenses will just double Torrey because there is no one else. Tandon Doss, yeah right.

I wanted to remind him about Jacoby and Rice but I let it go. No one knows how it'll play out at this point, it's all opinion

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Blog Entries

I can respect it coming from Kirwan, not from Hoge. Hoge is just trying to make his downhill Steelers relevant.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    I don't get NFL news from ESPN but yesterday I even heard Pat Kirwan talk about the demise of the Ravens and he's an informed and impartial guy. He kept saying how devastating the loss of Boldin and then Pitta was going to be. Defenses will just double Torrey because there is no one else. Tandon Doss, yeah right.

I wanted to remind him about Jacoby and Rice but I let it go. No one knows how it'll play out at this point, it's all opinion
    Kirwan and his co-host Tim Ryan were also laughing about how the Ravens were going to get stomped in the superbowl.

He was also saying how big a mistake it was to fire Cam in the middle of the season.
    360 tag: Ahhhhhhhhnold

Not everyone with a microphone and a three-piece suit is an expert.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post

If you're referring to the guy from Atlanta who was a Ravens fan and called in about his brother, you must not have listened to that entire segment.

PK said the loss of Pitta was a big deal and everything you listed but he went on to say he'd never count out the Ravens because of Ozzie's ability to asses the situation mid-camp. He finished it up by saying he sees us in the playoffs.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by kronusthebonus View Post
    I'm not sure why being slighted by hacks at ESPN is newsworthy anymore. It happens almost weekly. At this point, they're probably just trolling us to watch us get mad.
    Hack would be a step up for Hoge. He might be the worst analyst on television.

Quote Originally Posted by GOTA View Post
    Hack would be a step up for Hoge. He might be the worst analyst on television.

If Hoge predicts the Ravens will go 12-4, THEN I'll start to worry. He has all the nutritional value of a cardboard box.
    "This space for rent" - Roger Goodell

Hoge certainly knows nothing about the Ravens, based on comments he has made about the Ravens in the past. I'll wait and see, but the Ravens have a better chance at post season then the steekers. Anyone think br can play all 16 games? Not me. Flacco alone has not missed a game and is only getting better. Pitta down only means the Ravens will use someone else. Think back to the haters, this time last year, Suggs hurt meant the end of the winning according to most talking heads(yea, hoge too), How did that turn out!

Blog Entries

The Ravens have the best quarterback, running game, Head Coach and defense (by season's end) in the AFCN. Case closed. I can't wait.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Terpsfan82 View Post
    The Ravens have the best quarterback, running game, Head Coach and defense (by season's end) in the AFCN. Case closed. I can't wait.
    Pittsburgh has lost James Harrison, Casey Hampton AND Mike Wallace. Brown's going to get doubled. What else is there? People are saying that about Torrey, when you can say the same about Brown. Whose your NT? Hampton could at least give you two downs. When was the last time Ben played a full 16 games? We lose Pitta, they lose Miller.

I'm sorry Pittsburgh, I'm not seeing it.
    "Please take with you this final sword, The Excellector. I am praying that your journey will be guided by the light", Leon Shore