Orioles, It's Now or Never

I suspect many are jumping off the Orioles bandwagon (or the nearest bridge)...the Arizona series was about as brutal a meltdown as I can recall.

2 rays of hope:

(1) With all the struggles over the last few weeks, the Orioles are still only 5 games out of first in the AL East and 3 games out of the 2nd Wild Card spot. Making up that kind of ground is certainly doable over the next 6 weeks. Especially because...

(2) Almost all of their remaining games are against the teams that are ahead of them or battling them for the playoff spots. So they will either get right back in the race, or put us out of our misery fairly quickly.

But if they are going to make something of this season, it is now or never.

Re: Orioles, It's Now or Never

3 against Oakland and something like 7 and 9 against TB and Boston respectively remain in the season. I sure hope the first part of the second sentence in your #2 holds, but if its the second part, then Let's Go Ravens!

Blog Entries

Re: Orioles, It's Now or Never

There weren't many watching the game at the water hole over the weekend.

They're jumping off the band wagon already.

Buck's guys are still trying and so is the front office making a trade for a pitcher and giving up only
    second teir talent on the farm. Plus with Chris at 1B, he would have a long time before starting anyway.

You gotta love Buck.