O's Trade for Houston SP Bud Norris at trade deadline

I'll say this for them, they're going for it. Feldman, KRod, and now Norris. Not sexy names, but hopefully names that can help them win a pennant.
    Never get in a fight with a pig; you both get muddy, and the pig likes it...

Re: O's Trade for Houston SP Bud Norris at trade deadline

Quote Originally Posted by esmd View Post
    I'll say this for them, they're going for it. Feldman, KRod, and now Norris. Not sexy names, but hopefully names that can help them win a pennant.
    After a rough start last night Bud looked pretty good. It would be nice to see the pitch count stay down though.

Blog Entries

So far, the K-Rod trade has looked ridiculously dumb, the Feldman trade hasn't worked out too well...hopefully Bud Norris can keep pitching well, because the other two don't look so hot. Stinks too, I had a HUGE debate with a co-worker when the Feldman trade broke that it was amazing we got a Joe Saunders level starter for Strop and Arrieta. I was convinced he'd be a decent starter for us. Instead, he's been one of the weak links.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    So far, the K-Rod trade has looked ridiculously dumb, the Feldman trade hasn't worked out too well...hopefully Bud Norris can keep pitching well, because the other two don't look so hot. Stinks too, I had a HUGE debate with a co-worker when the Feldman trade broke that it was amazing we got a Joe Saunders level starter for Strop and Arrieta. I was convinced he'd be a decent starter for us. Instead, he's been one of the weak links.
    This! Spot on Scally!!!! So frustrating.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by RavenScallywag View Post
    K-Rod has greatly improved - maybe he needed to get used to a new team and etc., but Feldman is still struggling. Choices are limited. Do you guys think we can look for either Hammel to come back - hopefully much improved because of the injury being treated - or Wada to come up and take his place?