Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 757677
    Blog Entries

Re: Around the League

Quote Originally Posted by The Excellector View Post
    I can already see the kinks in Kelly's scheme. His QBs are going to get plastered and they are probably going to run McCoy into the ground. If they come up against a team that can actually sustain drives against them, I could see this offense panicking and turning the ball over.
    They looked great in their first game, but lets be honest it was against the Redskins defense. I want to see them play against a better defense. Vick has always had the talent to play at a high level, but he was never consistent or he got injured.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    They looked great in their first game, but lets be honest it was against the Redskins defense. I want to see them play against a better defense. Vick has always had the talent to play at a high level, but he was never consistent or he got injured.
    I also don't see this holding up in the NFL like it does in college. Not over a 16 season against mostly equal competition.

This isn't Oregon against East Texas Polytech state.

iggyman555 Guest

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by iggyman555 View Post
    NFL suspended free agent S Tom Zbikowski four weeks for violating the league's PED policy.

So he is a free agent? suspended 4 weeks? Does that mean he has to find somebody to sign him, then sit out 4 weeks? Can he count from now unsigned (which I doubt)?

If so then he is on the shelf till next year, anyone needing his skills will need them ASAP/injury and can't wait a month....
    at one point of my life I was exactly Pi years old

Blog Entries

Other "desperate" teams

@RavensInsider: Packers tried out three offensive linemen: Bryant Browning, Tyler Horn, Michael Huey

@RavensInsider: Bengals tried out linebackers Michael Boley, Etienne Sabino and Maalik Bomar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Blog Entries

Von Miller cited for traffic violations again.

What is going on with this dude?
    Disclaimer: The content posted is of my own opinion.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    Other "desperate" teams

@RavensInsider: Packers tried out three offensive linemen: Bryant Browning, Tyler Horn, Michael Huey

@RavensInsider: Bengals tried out linebackers Michael Boley, Etienne Sabino and Maalik Bomar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    When you are 0-1 you really are desperate. 0-2 teams historically have had trouble getting into the playoffs.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rxdoxx View Post
    NFL suspended free agent S Tom Zbikowski four weeks for violating the league's PED policy.

So he is a free agent? suspended 4 weeks? Does that mean he has to find somebody to sign him, then sit out 4 weeks? Can he count from now unsigned (which I doubt)?

If so then he is on the shelf till next year, anyone needing his skills will need them ASAP/injury and can't wait a month....
    per PFT, the suspensions are served while they are free agents.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...n-free-agents/
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!