Page 65 of 77 FirstFirst ... 6364656667 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Around the League

Quote Originally Posted by Paintballguy View Post
    That tackle against Michigan was the worst thing to happen to him.
    Yeah I think it may have gone to his head. NC was at 3rd and goal and he took himself out of the game. That's not a good sign.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

World Domination 3 Points at a Time!

Re: Around the League

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenswintitle View Post
    Yeah I think it may have gone to his head. NC St was at 3rd and goal and he took himself out of the game. That's not a good sign.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    I don't think it went to his head. I think fans just have unrealistic expectations now.

Clowney was sick Wednesday night and Thursday morning. I'm sure that with the heat, and the UNC hurry up offense really took its toll on him.

Blog Entries

Not one shocking cut yet. Seems like in recent seasons there is always a high profile cut.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    Not one shocking cut yet. Seems like in recent seasons there is always a high profile cut.
    Expect to see those types tomorrow. Guys who have a lot of value, teams will try to trade right up to the deadline. If they can't be traded, they then get cut.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Call me a Special Teams coach again. I dare you! I double dare you, MFer!

Blog Entries

Talking about Da'Rick Rogers, see via Aaron Wilson, Rogers got a tryout with the Miami Dolphins, along with a list of other players.

So interest in Rogers in the NFL may not be done.
    “When I think of a Baltimore Raven - we go in there, we take your lunch box, we take your sandwich, we take your juice box, we take your applesauce, and we take your spork and we break it. And we leave you with an empty lunch. That’s the Baltimore Raven way.” - Steve Smith Sr.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bt12483 View Post
    This might be your first shocker...Drayton Florence cut by the Panthers, had been listed as a starter.

Tebow has been cut by the Pats, per Sportscenter

Quote Originally Posted by HoustonRaven View Post
    Tebow has been cut by the Pats, per Sportscenter
    Over / Under until someone starts specific thread on this (and whether we should "pick him up"): 5 more minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Haloti92 View Post
    Over / Under until someone starts specific thread on this (and whether we should "pick him up"): 5 more minutes.
    Caleb Hainie sucks! We need his passion! Yadda, yadda, yadda .....

iggyman555 Guest

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 3m

Panthers have released Doug Hogue, per a league source.

Aaron Wilson ‏@RavensInsider 4m

Vince Young wrote on Twitter today that he's being cut by the Packers. A bit surprising, considering how he performed

I'm actually shocked by the Tebow cut.

Not because he didn't deserve it, he sucks hard. But I thought BB would try to use him to prove how smart/creative/rebellious BB is, etc., etc.
    My Ravens Blog: Brittany Rants About Football
    Ravens-Redskins: Dissecting the Final Drive

"The days are long. But the years are short." - John Harbaugh

Cool Re: Around the League

Quote Originally Posted by akashicrecorder View Post
    I'm actually shocked by the Tebow cut.

Not because he didn't deserve it, he sucks hard. But I thought BB would try to use him to prove how smart/creative/rebellious BB is, etc., etc.
    Maybe BB finally is not letting his Olympic-sized ego get in the way of his football IQ. The past 4-5 years he has been living on his past rep as the great football coaching genius and he and the Pats have been getting out-coached badly by others (Ravens, Giants, even the Jets etc.).

Mark my words, even though I never believe a football team can free-agent themselves into the Superbowl (see Redskins, Eagles, etc.), I think Miami may have enough to give the Patriots enough trouble so they may not even take their own Division. This does not mean that Miami would go far in the playoffs. I just think that the Patriots are weak enough that a team like Miami may pull it off (even if they have to break out the voodoo dolls to do it)!